*REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

IrishSweetOne

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread yet and wasn't sure where to post it .

The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

GEORGE & CINDY ANTHONY RETURN HOME

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html

Why are the Anthony's so concerned if they have nothing to hide ??

I didn't see this thread yet and wasn't sure where to post it .

The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

GEORGE & CINDY ANTHONY RETURN HOME

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html

Why are the Anthony's so concerned if they have nothing to hide ??

Newsflash to the PI:

They don't necessarily need hidden surveillance devices anymore!

Even if they did, it cant be used in court so that leads me to ask...what is it they dont even want them to "know"...?

I find this to be very odd behavior for grieving grandparents , checking for hidden devices wouldn't even enter into my mind at a time like this . IMO there is more going on behind closed doors then just wanting privacy to grieve .

Seriously, What do they think LE heard? Unless they were talking about where KC dumped little Caylee's body and figured LE heard and that's how they found her.

ETA: some conspiracy theory or something?

Even if they did, it cant be used in court so that leads me to ask...what is it they dont even want them to "know"...?

I think the safe assumption is that LE had a court warranted wiretap on the house from the moment KC originally got out on bail. Remember at that point it was still considered an active "kidnapping" case. And anything derived from listening devices placed under a wiretap warrant can certainly be used at trial, for KC and possibly for others.

Seriously, What do they think LE heard? Unless they were talking about where KC dumped little Caylee's body and figured LE heard and that's how they found her.

ETA: some conspiracy theory or something?

Casey probably didn't tell them where Caylee was.

But, George and Cindy have been on television every other day winging Casey's defense. They are going to testify again under oath. They have signed sworn affidavits. They have previously testified under oath.

If I were in their shoes and had fibbed during all of the above, I'd want to know. You can't do damage control without some measure of the damage done.

Well, they can always return to the Ritz-Carlton if they need a little privacy & r&r, tap-free.

Guilty or no, I wouldnt want to have cameras/recording devices hidden in my house, either!

wow....the scattered bones of their murdered grandbaby are being collected and they're worried about "hidden devices"? spit

Guilty or not they have a just concern, the parents of that baby girl who disappeared from her home in FL years ago was bugged then the tapes were used to bring charges.

Remember, it may not be their idea, that's what their lawyer and investigator are there for.

any one hearing that LE is back in the house?

Maybe they can 'feel' all 'our' eyes upon them. Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean there is nobody watching. :)

Guilty or no, I wouldnt want to have cameras/recording devices hidden in my house, either!

I agree with you these people are feeling overwhelmed from this whole thing. Wether they brought it on themselves or not. Part of me still believes they are guilty of believing their daughter and all her lies stemming from the guilt she inflicted on them herself. I know a lot of you don't agree so please don't respond with all the reasons you think they are involved.

After all this time, I wonder why the PI just now thought of "bugs" in the house. Does this mean that when they are home, the A's do not code talk to each other and one can actually understand what the heck they are saying?

I feel charges coming for the A's.

I agree, I've assumed that house was bugged since Casey went to jail the first time.

I wouldn't want strangers listening in on my private conversations either. There's been a lot of speculation here on the board that LP might have planted bugs in the house. I don't blame the A's for checking, I would too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back