996 users online (169 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

presser: new evidence and items found; crime scene may be worked for several more days; more....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US
    Last edited by JBean; 12-16-2008 at 12:42 AM.

bag was kind of "stuffed up under palmetto bush" per Tim. Also, padilla (cop padilla) says it was a miracle the meter reader found it. Today they have cut pieces of palmetto bush out and carried them away for examination. They still have a grid search going. Padilla also addressing defense team. Said it is perposterous. Also states Tim was on the outside not on the inside of the crime scene. As per the extra bones..... no le confirmation.... They have 10 csi's on scene working.

also....as per where Tim was standing.... aparently you can see in (especially now that they have taken out some brush) to where the CS is. It is not far from the road. Padilla stated that Tim was standing with him and other LE on the outside.

"We don't have dental records, I don't know if the family does."......???? wth?

padilla also said that "other evidence" was also sent to the fbi labs.

Fox News Reports that 3rd Search Warrent is underway for Anthony home.

I don't know if anyone heard this on Fox News but this is the second time its been reported about a 3rd Search Warrent.

wow.... wonder if it was related to new items that were found in the woods (I started thread but here is the link again http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US )

I saw this flashed on the screen , I'm glad you posted it!
    What's left to take? This should be interesting.

And no one has yet to post a link, nor is it on any local news sites that are IN FRONT of the house.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

I am so glad LE is taking their time with that scene. They are coveirng all of their bases.

Can someone PLEASE tell me a little about what was said in this video about the new evidence and items found. I cannot load videos Thank you

C. Padilla said that TM wasn't allowed into the crime site. Is the site close enough to the street where he could tell there was an indentation in the grass? I could have sworn TM said he walked back there, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post

It is not unusual for a child that young to not have detailed dental records. even if she had seen a dentist at some point they may not have done a full set of x-rays or generated anything that could be used for a match until the child was 3+.

Plus even if they did exist, LE would not commonly ask for them until or unless they had something to match them against. They are medical records and are considered personal private information until they are absolutely needed in a specific criminal matter.

wow, if that is true I don't know how much more GA and CA can take. What KC has put them through so far (even though they think she is innocent) is far more than any parent should have to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    A lot of kids don't start going to the dentist when they're two. My peditrician always looked at the kid's teeth and at some point told me to start taking them in to a regular dentist. I don't remember exactly when, but it wasn't when they were two.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast