Tim Miller on the search: full length interview

Tim says that Casey threw the whole nation under the bus! Aint that the truth?!

I think Mr. Miller is a wonderful man. I thought I heard him say he went back there andsit down and they talked for awhile, I must have been wrong. I am glad it got worked out.

This interview is very, very telling isn't?. Good for Tim for telling his side of the story. God bless him and his staff.

he says when he saw the caylee cs he took a "second sigh of relief"... just like when he took a sigh of relief when his own daughter was found.... that is how much impact this case has had on him.

George's friend said to tim..... the answer is in the bedroom (casey) and she aint talking

he says tropical storm faye was a blessing in disguise.... d/t animal activity... says that the water kept it all together...

Yah, I dont buy LE's statement that Tim wasn't ever allowed near the scene. IMO, Tim wouldn't fib about something like this. To what point and purpose?

I'm very glad he's telling all...GOD BLESS HIM!

All I can say is God Bless that man. Every time I hear him, I admire him more. To say that he forgives Casey?.....unbelievable!

I agree it is very telling. Tim said he had NO doubt that it was Caylee and no doubt it was Casey that did it.
God bless you Tim and all your efforts.

Yah, I dont buy LE's statement that Tim wasn't ever allowed near the scene. IMO, Tim wouldn't fib about something like this. To what point and purpose?

I'm very glad he's telling all...GOD BLESS HIM!

The LE said Tim was not on the CS but saw it from the sidewalk. Also Friday's thread the other day said. Tim was not in Orlando when the bag was found. He got a call from the LE saying I think we might have found her. Tim did try searching the area when it was flodded in fact sunk a AV. Decided then to stop.

Tim Thank you for your gracious but firm account of your reaction to the find of Caylees blessed body, the comment of GA's best friend. Tim's description of his feelings concerning this case ,seems to speak for all of us at WB. Because of all the authentic people who are working so hard on this case I want to say that I'm personally not going to let anyone invoved in KC defense convince me that humanity is a failure!!!! Look at all we have invested for the rights of Caylee.

Wow. Tim's own words really touched my heart. There is a special place in Heaven for someone who cares this much and can forgive. My heartfelt thanks to Tim and TES.

I wince every time Tim brings up the $100,000 + that TES spent on the Caley search because it sounds like he's complaining about money, and he isn't. What he's actually feeling is a whole lot of guilt.

The combined fundraising efforts made by Leonard and Tim for TES on the Nancy Grace Show and elsewhere in the media raised only a total of $24,884 in donations from donors who specified that they wanted their money used for the Caylee Anthony search/es. As you heard Tim say in this interview, after he shut down the November search, furious donors contacted TES to demand their money back, and I don't know if that $24,884 is a net figure, after refunds, or a gross figure before refunds.

We don't know how much was donated to TES via Leonard's site, because when Tim shut down the search in Blanchard Park and accused Leonard of wrongdoing, Leonard and/or Robb Dick retaliated by deciding they'd refund all the money they raised for TES to the donors, rather than hand any of it over to TES. That's Leonard's perogative, so don't get up in arms about it. I believe they've already refunded that money to those donors who asked for it back, or that they're in the process of it.

Anyway, what I'm trying to explain is that when Tim spent $100 K on that Nov. search, he feels--rightfully--that he appropriated an additional $75 K that could have, and perhaps should have, been retained in TES's general fund for use in our other searches, present and future.

Tim brings new meaning to the word "frugal" when it comes to himself LOL -- and I don't know if he'll ever get past the fact that he spent the entire remaining $75 K on that fiasco of a search.

I probably should post this on the Tim Miller Talks to WS thread, since I just had this conversation with him this morning. I dunno. Don't want to get into trouble for double posts. :)

thanks for that input, Friday.

when watching the video, my overall impression was that Tim seemed completely exhausted. i believe him when he says out of 970 some searches, he hopes nothing ever comes close to what this one has put them through.

I don't think the interview sounds like he is complaining about the money spent on this search, but rather that the money could have been better used and more appreciated by another family.

I think my favorite part of the interview is that he can say George's friend told him after he'd been there 10 minutes that GA knew KC had the answer and would not talk. I think that will also keep him from being called as a witness. I was afraid the defense would try to say "TIM couldn't find it so it wasn't there" and he'd have to go to the trial. I don't think the prosecution will need him, and with his feelings so obvious that KC is responsible, I don't the defense will want him. Good for him!!

This is a great interview - everyone should watch it all. The interviewer lets him talk uninterrupted about many of his feelings.

I hope everyone will give Tim a platform to be able to speak openly about his feelings concerning search, players involved, money expenditures, and frutrations. As we have heard so many close to the investigation are having to deal with some ugly feeling sadness. For once Tim can express what has been in his heart all along. Tim has shown me, "We are each others angels."

Friday Hey there sweetheart:blowkiss:Did you see my post where I stated Tim never walked on the crime scene he saw everything from the street. Also the day the bones were found he was not even in town. Can you please confirm for me.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back