1164 users online (173 members and 991 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 176 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2639
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    47

    Patsy Ramsey

    Didn't they clear her after her death? If they did when was that? Or am I thinking of something else?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,201
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzy View Post
    Didn't they clear her after her death? If they did when was that? Or am I thinking of something else?
    Mary Lacy cleared her. No one else has.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8
    The cow should have confessed all on her death bed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    No, confessing for real was not Patsy's style. She only confessed in subconscious ways. I don't think Patsy really thought she was "guilty". I think she believed she had been washed in the Blood of the Lamb and la di da, all is forgiven! And all her other victims? They didn't matter to her. She was protecting "her own", and they were above the "beer can collectors", doncha' know....

    Mary Lacy, current and about-to-leave DA of Boulder, "cleared" the Ramseys in a letter to John Ramsey. Problem is, Mary Lacy ISN'T a judge nor jury in a court of law. So while Lacy gave all the Ramsey shills one final, law suit supporting gift, she refuses to "clear" all the others who have been painted with the "suspect" brush through the years whose DNA doesn't "match" those few cells of the Holy Grail of Ramsey Supporters. So...if she can't clear all the others, how can she clear the Ramseys?

    All Lacy did is allow her personal feelings to interfere with her job as DA. But then, she's done that all along. Her arrest of PERV Karr proved she knows less about this case than the average, long-term WS and FFJ poster.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,201
    Quote Originally Posted by discod View Post
    The cow should have confessed all on her death bed
    I never thought I'd admonish anyone about this, but that's going a bit far in my view, discod.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I never thought I'd admonish anyone about this, but that's going a bit far in my view, discod.
    I thought the same thing, but you put it into words, SD. I put it down to a new poster not quite knowing the lay of the land yet.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by discod View Post
    The cow should have confessed all on her death bed
    Your comment is disgusting.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Wait a minute. Why is that "disgusting"? Because discod called Patsy a cow? I've seen her called much worse, right here.

    Because discod said she should have confessed all on her deathbed? Lots of criminals have "confessed all" on their deathbeds. Today's news on the child and serial murderer Ottis Toole said he confessed one final time on his deathbed, after recanting earlier confessions to the murder of Adam Walsh.

    Sorry, if you want to go easy on Patsy, fine, but jumping on discod for expressing something less virulent than many of us have said about her with impunity seems a bit harsh on discod, IMO. Let's be fair. If I believe Patsy Ramsey was involved in the murder of her child and/or the cover up--and I do, not to mention a decade of lying about it and encouraging her supporters to put truly innocent people through a living hell by holding them up for public scrutiny on TV broadcasts as suspects in child molestation and murder, calling her a cow and saying she should have confessed BEFORE she took her final breath is mild compared to what I think of her: unholy, soulless, diabolical...shall I continue? She either molested her own child and murdered her or covered up for the person or persons who did. My god, how can you say worse about someone? Yet those of us who believe it say it often and LOUD because we don't want her evil to go unchallenged. And those who have suffered in the years since as a result of her "handiwork", for which SHE never apologized NOR took RESPONSIBILITY, probably call her much worse.

    And that's MY opinion of Patsy Ramsey. The day I don't hold it anymore, I'll consider the last 12 years of keeping vigil for a child who had HORRIBLE things done to her a waste of time and you won't see me bothering anyone with it anymore.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,201
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Wait a minute. Why is that "disgusting"? Because discord called Patsy a cow? I've seen her called much worse, right here.

    Because discod said she should have confessed all on her deathbed? Lots of criminals have "confessed all" on their deathbeds. Today's news on the child and serial murderer Ottis Toole said he confessed one final time on his deathbed, after recanting earlier confessions to the murder of Adam Walsh.

    Sorry, if you want to go easy on Patsy, fine, but jumping on discord for expressing something less virulent than many of us have said about her with impunity seems a bit harsh on discord, IMO. Let's be fair. If I believe Patsy Ramsey was involved in the murder of her child and/or the cover up--and I do, not to mention a decade of lying about it and encouraging her supporters to put truly innocent people through a living hell by holding them up for public scrutiny on TV broadcasts as suspects in child molestation and murder, calling her a cow and saying she should have confessed BEFORE she took her final breath is mild compared to what I think of her: unholy, soulless, diabolical...shall I continue? She either molested her own child and murdered her or covered up for the person or persons who did. My god, how can you say worse about someone? Yet those of us who believe it say it often and LOUD because we don't want her evil to go unchallenged. And those who have suffered in the years since as a result of her "handiwork", for which SHE never apologized NOR took RESPONSIBILITY, probably call her much worse.

    And that's MY opinion of Patsy Ramsey. The day I don't hold it anymore, I'll consider the last 12 years of keeping vigil for a child who had HORRIBLE things done to her a waste of time and you won't see me bothering anyone with it anymore.
    Now, wait just a minute, folks. I did not mean to start anything. After all, we're all friends, right?

    Okay, in my case, it was the "cow" part. KK, you said "I've seen her called much worse, right here." I know that, KK. Back in the day, I might have been a lot harder than any of you. But I'm looking at things differently now. You can call it going easy if you like, but it seems like ever since my mom died, hate just doesn't have the appeal it used to for me, you know?

    No one's trying to discourage you, KK. Like I was telling JaneInOz, it's one thing to believe that someone is guilty of a crime. It's another thing to separate those who are truly evil with those who are otherwise good and made a terrible mistake which they had to live with the rest of their lives.

    You're right. I shouldn't have admonished discod. I should have kept my nose out of it. But I've never been good at standing by and watching something I felt was wrong.

    No excuses, no recriminations, nothing like that. I'll take whatever heat you guys think I deserve. But I have to be true to myself.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    105
    Yes we all have though worse of her, I call her ratsy ,
    THIS IS JUST MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION !DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE !!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Wait a minute. Why is that "disgusting"? Because discod called Patsy a cow? I've seen her called much worse, right here.

    Because discod said she should have confessed all on her deathbed? Lots of criminals have "confessed all" on their deathbeds. Today's news on the child and serial murderer Ottis Toole said he confessed one final time on his deathbed, after recanting earlier confessions to the murder of Adam Walsh.

    Sorry, if you want to go easy on Patsy, fine, but jumping on discod for expressing something less virulent than many of us have said about her with impunity seems a bit harsh on discod, IMO. Let's be fair. If I believe Patsy Ramsey was involved in the murder of her child and/or the cover up--and I do, not to mention a decade of lying about it and encouraging her supporters to put truly innocent people through a living hell by holding them up for public scrutiny on TV broadcasts as suspects in child molestation and murder, calling her a cow and saying she should have confessed BEFORE she took her final breath is mild compared to what I think of her: unholy, soulless, diabolical...shall I continue? She either molested her own child and murdered her or covered up for the person or persons who did. My god, how can you say worse about someone? Yet those of us who believe it say it often and LOUD because we don't want her evil to go unchallenged. And those who have suffered in the years since as a result of her "handiwork", for which SHE never apologized NOR took RESPONSIBILITY, probably call her much worse.

    And that's MY opinion of Patsy Ramsey. The day I don't hold it anymore, I'll consider the last 12 years of keeping vigil for a child who had HORRIBLE things done to her a waste of time and you won't see me bothering anyone with it anymore.
    Umm, I think people should be quite easy on Patsy because there was not enough evidence to even raise charges against her. For sure we don`t know her involvement. And the touch DNA indicated that a stranger was in contact with JB`s body. I can understand that some people have committed themselves for years to the theory that the R´s did it, condemning them and yes, saying awful things about them. It is not easy to give that up, what´s a little DNA.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Now, wait just a minute, folks. I did not mean to start anything. After all, we're all friends, right?

    Okay, in my case, it was the "cow" part. KK, you said "I've seen her called much worse, right here." I know that, KK. Back in the day, I might have been a lot harder than any of you. But I'm looking at things differently now. You can call it going easy if you like, but it seems like ever since my mom died, hate just doesn't have the appeal it used to for me, you know?

    No one's trying to discourage you, KK. Like I was telling JaneInOz, it's one thing to believe that someone is guilty of a crime. It's another thing to separate those who are truly evil with those who are otherwise good and made a terrible mistake which they had to live with the rest of their lives.

    You're right. I shouldn't have admonished discod. I should have kept my nose out of it. But I've never been good at standing by and watching something I felt was wrong.

    No excuses, no recriminations, nothing like that. I'll take whatever heat you guys think I deserve. But I have to be true to myself.

    "What?!" [In my best "Patsy Ramsey" immitation of her 911 call.]

    I'm sorry you lost your mom, Dave. I know that can have a leveling affect on a person, and we all grow and hopefully we do become more kind and forgiving of others. It's not my place to "hate" or "forgive" Patsy, however. That belongs to her victims, and their feelings are between them and her.

    But I take offense at your labeling my opinion of the lies and behavior of Patsy Ramsey as "hate". I don't hate Patsy; I never knew her, so why would I?

    I think you are confusing "hate" of Patsy Ramsey with my OPINION of her BEHAVIOR, which does disgust me. I most decidely find her behavior NOT a one time thing, NOT one action she had to live with the rest of her life, all others being good and saintly before and after. Patsy Ramsey continued to lie to everyone, recruit others to help her hide the truth, and in doing so she WILLFULLY caused many years of suffering to others. She never flinched ONCE for it. I hardly consider that a ONE TIME thing.

    Even so, I don't "hate" Patsy Ramsey. I do think she was an awful person, and I think she chose to be for self-serving reasons, though outwardly she worked so hard to appear anything but. Patsy Ramsey's bad deeds are hers to own, not mine, so I'm not feeling guilty that I think so little of hers.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteeri View Post
    Umm, I think people should be quite easy on Patsy because there was not enough evidence to even raise charges against her. For sure we don`t know her involvement. And the touch DNA indicated that a stranger was in contact with JB`s body. I can understand that some people have committed themselves for years to the theory that the R´s did it, condemning them and yes, saying awful things about them. It is not easy to give that up, what´s a little DNA.

    Maybe not enough evidence to raise charges against Patsy in Boulder with her money and connections, but if it had been you or me, we'd have been in handcuffs and wearing stripes on day one.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    I also think Patsy Ramsey was a horrid person, nothing to do with did she or didnt she kill JBR, but what she put JBR through is why I think she was a horrid person.
    She pure and simple used that child for her OWN personal gain. She didn't give a cr*p whether JBR wanted to do it or not, she didn't give a cr*p about what JBR really wanted or cared about .
    PR was all about PR and JBR was just a means to an end....

    And this is Nothing to do with JBR's death, I would feel this way about PR even if JBR was alive

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Pssst! SuperDave? Are you still speaking to me? Sorry I got so heavy-handed. I get a bit touchy about the Ramseys this time of year. Talk about putting a damper on a holiday....
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

Page 1 of 176 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. More Patsy Ramsey Interview
    By kaykay in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 08:27 PM
  2. Patsy Ramsey has died
    By Marthatex in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 10:52 AM
  3. Patsy Ramsey is reportedly very ill.
    By Tricia in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
  4. Patsy Ramsey speech
    By candy in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread