1114 users online (249 members and 865 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Headline News 12/15/08 INCLUDES Show Links

Mike Brooks and Leonard Padilla on HLN now. Padilla going over his theory of the timeline.

Viewers invited to call in with their questions and/or opinions.

1-877-TELL-HLN
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-15-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Updated title

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

I just put this thread up a bit ago and it got closed- I dont understand but anyway- did you hear what LP said- that Casey will say Zanny had a key to the house and she took the duct tape, the plastic bag and I dont know if this was a slip of the tongue or what but he said AND THE BED SHEET- so i bet thats what was in the bag

Wow. I just saw the footage of the bushes being carried away from the crime scene. They were huge. They aren't taking a chance on missing anything are they?

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    I just put this thread up a bit ago and it got closed- I dont understand but anyway- did you hear what LP said- that Casey will say Zanny had a key to the house and she took the duct tape, the plastic bag and I dont know if this was a slip of the tongue or what but he said AND THE BED SHEET- so i bet thats what was in the bag
    He did? Hmmmm...

They just said on CNN theres a press conference coming from the sheriff shortly with new info. Can someone send a transcript of video of what was all just said for people who missed it- very interesting what they said about the chlorform being in a body after death in low amounts

They are showing Captain Nieves talking on WESH.com and CNN Headline News right now.

LP sure did - he said duct tape plastic bag and bed sheet- Someone will have to get the video as I sure cant

And Mike Galonas just said it also- that LP touched on that there could of been a sheet and he said or blanket in the bag- but LP said sheet

LP said he feels Casey wanted everyone to find the body way before it got found.

Thanks for posting Charo.......is OSCO talking too?
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Why?

LP said he feels Casey wanted everyone to find the body way before it got found.
    But, why would Casey have wanted anyone to find the body?

In hopes this woud confirm her kidnapping story? I don't see it...why?

why? no clue- guess thats why she put it so close so it would get found sooner she hoped- maybe he will say why on NG later- or I am sure jane Valez Mitchell will also have all of this on her show on CNN HL at 7:00. I am guesing these posts should be under another thread but I have no idea which one- because we are talking about what was said on CNN-HL- I wish someone would post a video confirming what i have said on here

That is what LP is saying. She wanted Caylee found so that her Zani the Nanny story would lead the investigation away from her, and also she duct taped Caylee's whole head, and mouth.

This is where Casey buried her pets when they died, and they found dead animals in the area, allegedly.

I thought so too.
    He definitely said SHEET twice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast