Headline News 12/15/08 INCLUDES Show Links

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Mike Brooks and Leonard Padilla on HLN now. Padilla going over his theory of the timeline.

Viewers invited to call in with their questions and/or opinions.

1-877-TELL-HLN

I just put this thread up a bit ago and it got closed- I dont understand but anyway- did you hear what LP said- that Casey will say Zanny had a key to the house and she took the duct tape, the plastic bag and I dont know if this was a slip of the tongue or what but he said AND THE BED SHEET- so i bet thats what was in the bag

Wow. I just saw the footage of the bushes being carried away from the crime scene. They were huge. They aren't taking a chance on missing anything are they?

I just put this thread up a bit ago and it got closed- I dont understand but anyway- did you hear what LP said- that Casey will say Zanny had a key to the house and she took the duct tape, the plastic bag and I dont know if this was a slip of the tongue or what but he said AND THE BED SHEET- so i bet thats what was in the bag

He did? Hmmmm... :waitasec:

They just said on CNN theres a press conference coming from the sheriff shortly with new info. Can someone send a transcript of video of what was all just said for people who missed it- very interesting what they said about the chlorform being in a body after death in low amounts

They are showing Captain Nieves talking on WESH.com and CNN Headline News right now.

LP sure did - he said duct tape plastic bag and bed sheet- Someone will have to get the video as I sure cant

And Mike Galonas just said it also- that LP touched on that there could of been a sheet and he said or blanket in the bag- but LP said sheet

LP said he feels Casey wanted everyone to find the body way before it got found.

LP said he feels Casey wanted everyone to find the body way before it got found.

But, why would Casey have wanted anyone to find the body?

In hopes this woud confirm her kidnapping story? I don't see it...why?

why? no clue- guess thats why she put it so close so it would get found sooner she hoped- maybe he will say why on NG later- or I am sure jane Valez Mitchell will also have all of this on her show on CNN HL at 7:00. I am guesing these posts should be under another thread but I have no idea which one- because we are talking about what was said on CNN-HL- I wish someone would post a video confirming what i have said on here

That is what LP is saying. She wanted Caylee found so that her Zani the Nanny story would lead the investigation away from her, and also she duct taped Caylee's whole head, and mouth.

This is where Casey buried her pets when they died, and they found dead animals in the area, allegedly.

But, why would Casey have wanted anyone to find the body?

In hopes this woud confirm her kidnapping story? I don't see it...why?

In hopes that they would jump to conclusions. At first not everyone was questioning the Zenaida story (very very early on) if they would've found the body then, in kidnap mode, Casey thought she could make them jump to conclusions. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. Scary thing is, she could've gotten off that way!

For all that missed it- its on AGAIN- LP also coming on

Hey everyone, I posted this on questions and rumors threads because I did not see this one. (OOPS)anyways:

Did anyone catch the over head shots? There was a cement circle about three feet around and one foot wide, empty in the center. It looks like a fire pit...KC gas issue's...
I am NOT trying to start a rumor, it just jumped out at me. thanks for any feedback

again sorry for posting soo many times.

*Found My Answer*( I think)
I just watched again and paused it,three feet around, one foot wide, about 6 to 8 inches deep and two feet center that looks chared, it looks like a fire pit for sure to me.There is an orange bucket sitting next to the pit. It is located behind crime scene tape. On the other side of the tape about four feet away it looks like this is where they are sifting the buckets of dirt,etc... It may mean nothing, but it just really reminded me of those gas cans. I hope this makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back