Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meemom

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGirlizNuts
After checking into this further, I completely agree, this fits the ZFG "Template" almost perfectly! Here are more connections, sorry if I duplicate other posts, cant keep up with all the work.

Katie S is/was good friend of Vicky A.
Katie S is possibly an employee of Sawgrass (looking for documentation of this- anyone have quick access?)

Vicky is 21 and has a 3 year old child

Listed as a Daycare Teacher

Went to Colonial High

Listed as going to Valencia

Friends with the Lake Vaj group

Myspace/facebook has friends all inter-connected:
Iassen
Melina
Jeff H
Dante
Matt C
sean D

Vicky has friends/relatives named...
RAQUEL
JASMIN
VICTOR
SAMANTHA

These last four names are the unique names KC used in her ZFG story. Coincidence?!

Quote Capri post re Katie S. - Yes, scroll down to post #15 here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75730"]LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
This info is way too coincidental not to be where KC pulled a lot of the names and "facts" about from. I think it should have its own thread for discussion..if I'm wrong-mods, please delete it. Thanks!

Who is the employee at Sawgrass that refused to talk with police, anyone know??? Is it one of the people mentioned above?

So Katie worked at Sawgrass? I remember one person who did not show up for an LE interview. Is this her? Did LE interview Vicky?

Salem

I never heard KC name Jasmin, but it was a name on ZFG's visitor card at Sawgrass.

KC pulls names from everyone and everywhere because she can not think of fake names and fake people at the same time.

So its where KC pulled her story from"FaceBook"

Wow too much to be a coincidence, don't know how she turned that into ZFG but wow! Dante claimed KC didn't know anyone else from Sawgrass but they hadn't been close for a while. Any idea what apt # Vicki A lives in and was she interviewed? Don't recall reading that one.

Quote -Friday
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2008

Katie Sue R., an employee of Sawgrass Apartments, stalled and then flatly refused to give LE an interview regarding whether she knew of any friends Casey Anthony had at Sawgrass.

After refusing to give an interview, she advised Corp Eric Edwards that Vicky A. lived at Sawgrass complex and was "a good friend of Casey's."

See Doc 5, page 1

See above quote from our friend Friday!

So Katie worked at Sawgrass? I remember one person who did not show up for an LE interview. Is this her? Did LE interview Vicky?

Salem

See quote from "Friday" in prior post. I don't if they got around to Vicky- if not, hope they do soon! Anyone know?

Katie was from Fusion IIRC she's the one who didn't turn up for LE interview. I don't think this was done with evil intent. Katie is really young and looked up to KC.

It says she flat out refused to talk to LE..that is hinky IMO.

Katie was from Fusion IIRC she's the one who didn't turn up for LE interview. I don't think this was done with evil intent. Katie is really young and looked up to KC.

No, I think Friday was right, IIRC there was an employee at sawgrass that wouldn't say anything to LE

Call me crazy...but I have a hunch (may be a crazy one,but still a hunch),that when all is said and done,someway somehow "Zanny" will work it's way into this whole case. It may not be Zanny the babysitter,it could possibly be just the initials used,or Zanny sounding alot like some other word....you know in a "backwards" sort of way.

Anyway...I feel I some point,maybe during the trial when all the information is revealed,we will be saying:"Ohhhh,Casey that crazy maniac,that's where she came up with Zanny.

I know...I'm nuts.LOL.

No Capps... I think your are exactly right!

No, I think Friday was right, IIRC there was an employee at sawgrass that wouldn't say anything to LE

yep! I have been super curious about those two girls since we first heard Katie refused to talk to LE then pointed them in Vicky's direction claiming Casey and Vicky were close. But Dante says Casey didn't know anyone else that lived at sawgrass. I was going to ask another poster on here who always comes up with great dirt on players in this case that noone else seems to be able to find (IMO anyway) to look these ladies up but she has been banned and I have no other way to contact her.. so I haven't done anything with it.

could this be how KC got the name ZFG after she filled out a guest card? What is this persons position at sawgrass? LE must know, whether she talked or not.

Just a few ZFG-isms per Casey that may or may not fit, but provided here if anyone cares to explore w/ Vicky further:

Per Casey, ZFG's
...a babysitter
...mother, Gloria, now lives in Miami
...sister is Samantha
...roommate, Raquel F. worked @ TGIF
...other roommate, Jennifer R.

Exploring Vicky's myspace pics you'll find plenty-o-Lake Vaj crowd (Dante, Iassen, Jon, Sean, Daniel...)...St. Patrick's Day for example... Pics of Vicky w/ Sean & Daniel C (CIT owner) @ TGIF in August for bday.

Hadn't Casey been leaving Caylee at "zany's" for a while though? One of the grunds said something to this effect. Maybe this ZFG clone was her accomplice in the clorohporming, and they both made a pact to say they had "Zany" babysit the kids. She had a 3 year old, Casey had a 2 year old.

Is it the same person? Fusion wasn't a regular job for the person I'm thinking of she filled in a couple times...

I think we are talking about different people. I don't know the girls name your talking about but she worked at Fusion and texted KC a few times etc..is that who you mean? I don't know her name but I remember seeing it. The only thing I've heard about Katie R is that she was employed by SGrass and wouldn't cooperate with LE.

yep! I have been super curious about those two girls since we first heard Katie refused to talk to LE then pointed them in Vicky's direction claiming Casey and Vicky were close. But Dante says Casey didn't know anyone else that lived at sawgrass. I was going to ask another poster on here who always comes up with great dirt on players in this case that noone else seems to be able to find (IMO anyway) to look these ladies up but she has been banned and I have no other way to contact her.. so I haven't done anything with it.

Can the banned person be reached through FB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361