741 users online (91 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

200 26.92%
  • No

123 16.55%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

420 56.53%

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

The Anthony's lawyer admits they have made conflicting statements in the past. He seeks full immunity for them.

Article here:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

JoAnn_W

This is what floors me from the article:

"Conway said he plans to meet with the lead prosecutor and detectives later this week to ask for full immunity for the Anthonys.

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements."

He's basically saying they lied but will stop lying if they are given full immunity. I say give it to them and let's see what they have to say!

JoAnn_W

Wow, just Wow, this is the new and improved A family? I hope, for Caylee, that it's true.
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn_W View Post
    The Anthony's lawyer admits they have made conflicting statements in the past. He seeks full immunity for them.

Article here:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

JoAnn_W

Wow JoAnn, great article, good info. This caught my eye:

>>Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.
    Attorney Brad Conway also said he is representing the Anthonys for free.<<

This guy Conway is good for the Anthony's, unlike Baez for KC, who's just making things worse for her, IMO.

I wonder what the next interview without conflicting statements will entail... (Btw, is Conway saying the Anthony's won't lie again, if their given immunity?).
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunner View Post
    I wonder what the next interview without conflicting statements will entail... (Btw, is Conway saying the Anthony's won't lie again, if their given immunity?).
    At least not to investigators

JoAnn_W

Quote Originally Posted by lisalei321 View Post
    Wow, just Wow, this is the new and improved A family? I hope, for Caylee, that it's true.
    If George agrees to tell the truth, we will be hit with lots of previously unknown facts. If Cindy agrees, we will probably be horrified by her and Casey's antics.

I wonder if Lee will also agree to spill the beans?

JoAnn_W

The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn_W View Post
    If George agrees to tell the truth, we will be hit with lots of previously unknown facts. If Cindy agrees, we will probably be horrified by her and Casey's antics.

I wonder if Lee will also agree to spill the beans?

JoAnn_W
    I think your right, I think George is ready to tell the truth and has been for a while.

I wonder if we'll find out there really was a fight the 15th and if Cindy really did see about getting custody of Caylee?
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

I just feel that Cindy is too much like Casey, in that she will never actually admit real truth to anyone, even LE, if it makes her or her family look bad in any way.
    Please pray for Caylee

There she goes again, setting up the terms. I say LE needs to have the last word. You come in and tell us the truth and THEN we'll see what we're willing to let slide.

Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    I think the details of the morning of the 16th by George were all a lie. George never saw Caylee leave the house. Tell us about the fight now Cindy. What happened after the fight? Did Casey threaten to harm Caylee and you feel bad about it now?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerlin View Post
    The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

It does change the slant of their request for privacy. It seems as though it's more about building a defense and getting legal protection.

JoAnn_W

Oh great now everybody wants deals and stuff.Maybe it's too late,I think LE has enough evidence now.
    The rice is already cooked...

Let's see. GA and CA are now looking at the fact that even they are suspects in the murder of Caylee. They are looking at charges for destroying/hiding evidence, for lying, and the list goes on. If granted immunity, I am certain GA will tell the truth. I also feel certain CA is not willing to go to jail, so she will have to tell the truth too. Although I don't trust them either, the terms will be made crystal clear to them.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

I am not by nature a doubting Thomas but...
    Was this before or after his press release that the family still thinks the nanny did it?
    Was this before or after his press release that the family is accusing LE of removing things from the house, that is not on the search warrant?
    Why the need to go to the news before you talk to LE?

They want to help who? IMOO, doesnt seem to be help for Caylee.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast