A's admitting the baby IS dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerinemoon

Reaction score
What's up with the 180? This happen overnight?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18288397/detail.html

For the first time, Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they believe the toddler has died

Conway said the Anthonys continue to support their daughter.

"Everybody wants to make sure that there are no mistakes made. Everybody wants to make sure that the person responsible for this crime is held responsible for it, and if that happens to be Casey (Anthony), a jury of her peers will have to make that decision," Conway said.

If it 'Happens to be Casey...' thats one way to put it I guess.

I am sure they have been told the preliminary results. I hope they seek the help they will now need. They know they have now lost the 2 girls in their lives. I hope they can work through all of this. So sad.

It will turn out into "Yeah she's dead BUT it wasn't Casey,it was the Nanny."

I would hope that they could get a little respect here for the loss of THEIR grand daughter... it would be nice for one day to not bash them... just a decency thought here.....

I give credit to LE,their pastor and Mr. Conway.
Thanks be to God it this is true.
These people were in a path to self-destruction.
They can support their daughter, I have no problem with that;just don't defend,lie and excuse her behavior.

I would hope that they could get a little respect here for the loss of THEIR grand daughter... it would be nice for one day to not bash them... just a decency thought here.....

Yes, this isn't a bashing thread please!

. It is a sad day for them and I hope they can start the healing process.

I give credit to LE,their pastor and Mr. Conway.
Thanks be to God it this is true.
These people were in a path to self-destruction.
They can support their daughter, I have no problem with that;just don't defend,lie and excuse her behavior.

I agree !

I am glad that they are accepting the facts (even with all the spin they continue to spew)................. no matter what has happened with the A's since this tragic event this step is bringing them closer to healing. Probably only a handful of posters on WS can relate to this crime from personal experience in some sort of way. Since the remains have been found and once all the evidence is presented, facts are facts, and if it is proven they did anything wrong they will be dealt with accordingly.

I imagine they can only digest so much at a time, they will need to time to digest Caylee is dead and then they need to mourn. Then they need to open their eyes to Casey's actions and words during this, accept the girl hasn't worked for 2 years so there is no nanny, she did it and then start dealing with that. What a mess, all we can do is pray for them.

Thank-you..... I hope the thread stays this way

Going to work now. I hope it does.
I am no A's supporter/excuser...I don't agree with their behavior the past 6 months. BUT, I know when to "turn it off" and "back off".

So, if this turns nasty, and I hope it does not; the bosses' will shut it down.

God bless.

I'm happy that the Anthonys can grieve also I dont blame them for wanting privacy and space. They need to still support KC that is there daughter regardless of what she may have done. I wish they could all see each other and know the tape wouldn't be released to the public I think the anthonys deserve closure where she is concerned to WHY and what really Happened ETC. KC really needs to come clean to her parents and tell ALL.
The game is over! I really think she has a mental disorder (KC) and I hope she will open up to someone and I hope they are watching her in jail.

A tragic day for them.

I don't think we'll see them trying to explain away anything, or says it wasn't Casey.
From now on they will just be quiet.

I'm sure they will internally try to put Casey in the best light, ie it was an accident & she concocted the whole kidnapping story afterwards.
They will even understand the lengths she went to in order to stage the kidnapping, ie the duct tape.
yet the evidence will continue to come out contradicting these 'best case' scenarios.

Ultimately, as they have done all along for 22 years, they will understand that Casey was confused and overburdened by Caylee and will rationalize it such that they never see Casey for the monster that she was then, is now, and will always be.

I expect to see them visiting her in jail during 2009 -- before, during, and after the trial -- and even after the conviction.

Sadly, they will never end their coddling of Ms. Casey.

while i don't agree with their actions thru the past few months, my heart grieves along with them at this time. i hope that now they can finally start to heal.

i understand them wanting to stand by casey i would stand behind my daughter also. but i wouldn't accept nor continue to pass on her lies. i know they don't want to consider their daughter did this and it would probably be easier to believe someone else did this horror to their granddaughter. i just hope that they listen to this new lawyer as he seems to have a half way good head on his shoulders and that they allow themselves to heal.

Just one thread... is it not possible here ? A family lost their grandaughter... theirs......

while i don't agree with their actions thru the past few months, my heart grieves along with them at this time. i hope that now they can finally start to heal.

i understand them wanting to stand by casey i would stand behind my daughter also. but i wouldn't accept nor continue to pass on her lies. i know they don't want to consider their daughter did this and it would probably be easier to believe someone else did this horror to their granddaughter. i just hope that they listen to this new lawyer as he seems to have a half way good head on his shoulders and that they allow themselves to heal.

My thoughts exactly. This is a good first step, albeit late, towards healing. Which, despite the bad they've done, they do deserve to grieve and heal.

I wish there had been some elaboration on that claim! Who did they admit it to?

Just one thread... is it not possible here ? A family lost their grandaughter... theirs......

and they had chance after chance to save her, and didn't. You're right, this isn't a bash the A's thread, but neither is it a support thread.

It is a discuss the facts thread. The fact that yesterday they said they didn't think this was Caylee, and today they do. So, why the turn around? Did an definitive Id come in overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46