Poll: your thoughts on the id

What do you think about the ID of the remains (please read post before voting)

• id is caylee; they are holding id until crime scene cleared

Votes: 314 66.0%
  • id is caylee; but id is not back yet; nothing to do with crime scene

Votes: 147 30.9%
  • id is not back; I am not sure it is caylee

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • id is not back yet; I know it is not caylee

Votes: 5 1.1%

• Total voters

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, of course, this is the body of Caylee that has just been found; Beth K. on true tv made a good point today after the emergency hearing that the id of the body would not be released until after the crime scene was released (for obvious reasons of the Baez kind). She even went so far as to propose that the id was most likely back already.

What are your thoughts on the id? (for hindsight purposes only; no flames please)

I personally think some stuff is back already, from the initial find of the skull. I don't think the other bones sent for analysis are nearly ready. JMO.

poll is posted now... wish I could figure out how to do that concurrently (?lol?)

I think they have a tentative ID. Just doing more tests to back it up.

I think the ID determination was positively made today, based on Tuba's Astro chart and the sadness I feel over this whole case.

Salem

I think ID is back. Held back due to crime scene and until ME determines a COD.

For identification purposes only, I think the minute they are finished with the crime scene area, they need to release what info they have on the ID.

I forgot to tell you what I think lol (not that anyone gives a rats you~know~what lol).. but I think they knew over the weekend. I think they are holding it until the crime scene is clear.... esp in light of the way that Baez has been filing motions (like they are endless sheets on a scott roll of toilet paper)

I think the ID is back and they are holding off for a couple of reasons.

I think the body site is one of them; they might end up executing another search warrant on the Anthony home based on findings at the body site. They might be waiting for additional tests that the FBI lab is running.

And just maybe they're toying with Baez, etc. This is doubtful, though he probably deserves it.

the photo of george with his head in his hands made me wonder as soon as I saw it if the ID was back

I forgot to tell you what I think lol (not that anyone gives a rats you~know~what lol).. but I think they knew over the weekend. I think they are holding it until the crime scene is clear.... esp in light of the way that Baez has been filing motions (like they are endless sheets on a scott roll of toilet paper)

Hey! That's the good stuff, not a cheapy brand. Wonder whose paying for it?

I think they have enough ID to know it's Caylee. I think they have sent some off to check for "deeper" testing. I think they are holding back so that they don't have people disturbing the crime scene and that they can do a flawless job that the defense cannot use against the prosecution in court.

In a high profile, prioritized case, DNA testing can be done in as little as 12 hours.

I think they may have been able to compare the results they previously had with what was found last week to make ID more quickly. We don't know what else was found or will be found. It is in LE best interest to be thorough and methodical.

I totally agree that Dr. G. does not want intrusion from outside sources while doing her evaluations. JB is trying every trick to save his sinking ship even at this stage.

Id but holding until crime scene cleared.

The lab can test the remaining hair to see what, if any, drugs had been given to Caylee and for how long a period of time. We will find out is Casey had been drugging little Caylee for months or just a few times. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back