537 users online (56 members and 481 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Fingerprints and gloves

I just had to start a thread, I wanted to see my name in lights hehe

Ok, mods please feel free to do what you want with this thread because I know there are sooo many out there regarding this case. What I want to know is, do you guys think Casey wore gloves when committing this crime? I would think she would have.. I know George and Cindy had their fingerprints taken, but what will that really prove? Their finger prints are probably all over the house, car, etc... Caseys as well, however, if her finger prints are on the duct tape??

Thoughts????

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    I just had to start a thread, I wanted to see my name in lights hehe

Ok, mods please feel free to do what you want with this thread because I know there are sooo many out there regarding this case. What I want to know is, do you guys think Casey wore gloves when committing this crime? I would think she would have.. I know George and Cindy had their fingerprints taken, but what will that really prove? Their finger prints are probably all over the house, car, etc... Caseys as well, however, if her finger prints are on the duct tape??

Thoughts????
    my thought is gloves for anything 'messy', but when it comes to duct tape.........I think it would be to hard to work with.......IMO

I don't know if you can duct tape a wiggly toddler's face shut while, while wearing gloves. I would think the tape would stick to the gloves.

I don't think she wore gloves. I think they will positively link KC to the scene of the discovery and to the harm her daughter suffered.

Salem

I don't think she wore gloves at all. While I believe she had been *thinking* about killing Caylee for some time, I believe the night of the 15th she just lost it and decided that was the night.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I don't think she wore gloves at all. While I believe she had been *thinking* about killing Caylee for some time, I believe the night of the 15th she just lost it and decided that was the night.
    Agreed.

The night the remains were discovered, one of the talking heads made a point of saying that you can't handle duct tape with gloves on; it sticks to the gloves.

Don't know whether he's right or wrong, but that it what he said.

I don't think she wore gloves, if how she handled the car was any indication, I mean sloppy very sloppy....

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I can't tell you why, just a gut feeling I have, I believe she didn't wear gloves. It goes along with my theory of what happened, but better not go off topic here and share it..LOL
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

don't think she even thought--I do think it was thought out but there are plenty of times I go outside to weed and forget until I touch a slug or snail then oppsie......

they have mentioned that duct tape can't be used with gloves..too sticky..but who knows!
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I don't think she wore gloves. I think they will positively link KC to the scene of the discovery and to the harm her daughter suffered.

Salem
    I originally hoped it was an accident. But the duct tape changed my opinion.

I now think she acted out of anger and maybe lost her temper and struck Caylee or choked her or something worse. I bet Casey never even thought about hiding something so mundane as fingerprints. I think she acted and later on started worrying about being tied to the body.

I hope they find LOTS of great evidence.

What is so mind boggling to me is, IMO, Casey killed her daughter so she can be FREE to party without Cayless being that "ball and chain" .. So, I would think, since I also believe this was premeditated, that she would have thought, just in case she got caught, that she would wear something so her fingerprints are not all over the "crime scene".. How could she even explain that one away?

Ok, I may have to test this gloves and duct tape to see if it really doesn't work.. I wonder if hubby would mind me testing it on him.. lol

nah, she's too lazy for gloves!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    What is so mind boggling to me is, IMO, Casey killed her daughter so she can be FREE to party without Cayless being that "ball and chain" .. So, I would think, since I also believe this was premeditated, that she would have thought, just in case she got caught, that she would wear something so her fingerprints are not all over the "crime scene".. How could she even explain that one away?
    don't know about you but did you think duct tape could retain prints as long as they have....along with everything else?????
    jmo

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast