Defense defend evidence found?

ma2patrick

Former Member
Reaction score
Do you think the defense will argue that "of course" stuff will be found in the location because KC has been known to party there with her friends. And that DNA will be found at the location because she's been going there for years, and has even taken Caylee there to show her where Mommy likes.

And then ZFG dumps Caylee there as a "gotcha" to KC.

KC reacted the way she did because it was the most meaningful and horrible place for ZFG to have taken her child.

Not that I believe any of that, but it makes for a plausible explanation.

(Mods, move this if you need to)

You'd expect Casey's DNA to be on certain items, after all, Casey and Caylee lived under the same roof. And the defense may get away with saying that since Casey partied where the body was found, and maybe even took Caylee there before, you'd expect to find something that would connect back to Caylee and Casey.

However,

If there are fingerprints on the inside of the bag, or fingerprints on the inside of the duct tape, it's all over for Casey. There's no way that will be able to be explained away...but I would expect the defense to try. In fact, they're going to try and shoot down everything and if they don't, and she's convicted, it could be grounds for a new trial. So I expect a lot of whining and hissy-fit tossing to come from the defense "dream team." But be glad there doing this. Not a chance of Casey claiming ineffective counsel later on down the road. As annoying as the defense team is, they're doing their job. But they don't have to be truthful, nor back any of their allegations up with facts...which is something the State isn't allowed. The State will get to show their cards in court.

Do you think the defense will argue that "of course" stuff will be found in the location because KC has been known to party there with her friends. And that DNA will be found at the location because she's been going there for years, and has even taken Caylee there to show her where Mommy likes.

KC reacted the way she did because it was the most meaningful and horrible place for ZFG to have taken her child.

stop giving the defense ideas!!:crazy:

I don't think Casey had been back to 'party' at that place since sometime in high school - that was over 5 years ago - anything Casey related would be long gone - whatever they find there now and it has Casey's DNA on it has to do with this crime nothing else

You'd expect Casey's DNA to be on certain items, after all, Casey and Caylee lived under the same roof. And the defense may get away with saying that since Casey partied where the body was found, and maybe even took Caylee there before, you'd expect to find something that would connect back to Caylee and Casey.

However,

If there are fingerprints on the inside of the bag, or fingerprints on the inside of the duct tape, it's all over for Casey. There's no way that will be able to be explained away...but I would expect the defense to try. In fact, they're going to try and shoot down everything and if they don't, and she's convicted, it could be grounds for a new trial. So I expect a lot of whining and hissy-fit tossing to come from the defense "dream team." But be glad there doing this. Not a chance of Casey claiming ineffective counsel later on down the road. As annoying as the defense team is, they're doing their job. But they don't have to be truthful, nor back any of their allegations up with facts...which is something the State isn't allowed. The State will get to show their cards in court.

I would think that given the fact that Casey said she talked to Caylee on
the phone around the 15th of July they wouldn’t expect not to find
too many of Casey, George, Cindy, dogs etc hairs or many fibers from the Anthony's house....

I mean a month latter is really enough time for most of their hairs etc to be
lost and they should be able to find more of "Zanny's" hair/ fibers...

Wouldn't you think?

My guess is the phantom phone call from Caylee is going to be a HUGE
problem for Casey's defense!

Not only that phantom phone call but also the phantom phone calls from Zani - interesting that nothing shows up - no random or private numbers

WOW, though Zanny was never seen by anyone KC is even remotely connected to, she knew so much about KC, including her treasured tramping grounds. Boy did Zanny get her back but good. But wait, why? Why would Zanny have such a grudge with Casey that she would kill her child? This person that no one ever met? KC had such a good relationship with her that she was aware of her hangouts?

The location of the recovered body does not support a planned and deliberated murder. Nor does allegedly driving around with the body in the trunk of the car for days. Nor does the alleged double bagging of the body.

Yes, and KC was Zanny's main source of income according to one of KC's statements. So that would be harming the golden goose. Of course, at another moment, KC said the woman had lots of money. I guess it was hanging off her.

KC also said at one time that maybe ZFG took Caylee to teach her a lesson. And at another time, talking to Lee, maybe she did it to teach Mom a lesson. Just senseless zig zag.

I don't think Casey had been back to 'party' at that place since sometime in high school - that was over 5 years ago - anything Casey related would be long gone - whatever they find there now and it has Casey's DNA on it has to do with this crime nothing else

I think you are correct. I think kc took her there to that spot because it was a hiding place for her and her friends back when she was in school. It was a hiding place for her so maybe she thought it could be a hiding spot for her daughter.

Planning and deliberating is one thing. Premeditation is another. To think the thought ahead of performing the act and it can occur in a few seconds.

Speaking of planning though, we know from the shrinks (& our own observations) that KC is less than poor, rotten at planning anything. She is contact dependent and only thinks about what is in front of her.

too many of Casey, George, Cindy, dogs etc hairs or many fibers from the Anthony's house....

Wouldn't you think?

problem for Casey's defense!

Agree. Plus, they have to come up with Zanny's motive for killing Caylee.

Who will they get to take the stand to testify that they ever saw Zanny, anyway?

Planning and deliberating is one thing. Premeditation is another. To think the thought ahead of performing the act and it can occur in a few seconds.

Speaking of planning though, we know from the shrinks (& our own observations) that KC is less than poor, rotten at planning anything. She is contact dependent and only thinks about what is in front of her.

Planning and deliberation reflects intent (wilful). This represents the heart of a premeditated murder (murder one).

The body's location, the alleged double bagging of the body and the allegation of the body spending days in the trunk of the car all work against a premeditated murder.

I think you are correct. I think kc took her there to that spot because it was a hiding place for her and her friends back when she was in school. It was a hiding place for her so maybe she thought it could be a hiding spot for her daughter.

I just think it's a spot that she was familier with - whose to think looking close to home instead of all these places that were out of the way.

The pings on her cell phone - interesting pattern - could be her driving around in Amy's, Tony's or her moms car - I don't know it can show a pattern, either she was scouting another place for the body thinking of moving it at a later date or she was just driving around to waste time because she said she was at work and we all know she wasn't.

The location of the recovered body does not support a planned and deliberated murder. Nor does allegedly driving around with the body in the trunk of the car for days. Nor does the alleged double bagging of the body.

I agree with you on this. If the prosecution is going to prove premeditation, it will come through other evidence.

Planning and deliberation reflects intent (wilful). This represents the heart of a premeditated murder (murder one).

The body's location, the alleged double bagging of the body and the allegation of the body spending days in the trunk of the car all work against a premeditated murder.

depending on the cause of death her computer searches may provide the premeditation that you are looking for, the new complete story statement from her parents (if the immunity deal is arranged and I believe it will be) may provide that info as well. I have always thought Cindy was acting like a fruitloop because Casey made threats or innuendo to harming Caylee. She may be at the end of her rope, she went the distance hawking this BS nanny story, being hated by the public, investigating live sitings, and then to be kicked in the teeth again by this little b@tch with the discovery of Caylee's body behind their house..... Cindy may have a lot to say. And I for one hope she is pissed-off-Cindy when it happens, she has a lot more to say when she is mad.

Wouldn't you think?

problem for Casey's defense![/quote]

(Bolded by me) Can you imagine Casey having to explain this fake phone call? Add this to her June 24th coversation with RG during which she "told" Caylee to get off of the table.(Oops--wasn't Caylee kidnapped by that date?) She's got a lot of explaining to do. What possible innocent explanations can she give for these pretend conversations?

depending on the cause of death her computer searches may provide the premeditation that you are looking for, the new complete story statement from her parents (if the immunity deal is arranged and I believe it will be) may provide that info as well. I have always thought Cindy was acting like a fruitloop because Casey made threats or innuendo to harming Caylee. She may be at the end of her rope, she went the distance hawking this BS nanny story, being hated by the public, investigating live sitings, and then to be kicked in the teeth again by this little b@tch with the discovery of Caylee's body behind their house..... Cindy may have a lot to say. And I for one hope she is pissed-off-Cindy when it happens, she has a lot more to say when she is mad.

I believe we all highly suspect that the body is Caylee. However, if she died under Casey's watch, I don't hope that it was from a premeditated murder. And I don't hope that Cindy provides evidence in that regard.

I have no reason to want the certain pain of Caylee's death to cut still deeper into the parents. Should their only remaining hope be to find that it was not a premeditated murder, I wish them God's grace.

Moreover, I never take away any person's hope. Sometimes it is all a person has left.

I respectfully disagree-I think it speaks to a unplanned aftermath though. She did not plan for after the crime...I think she thought she would run away but was too indolent and had TonE to cling to and no money. Then after a while she thought she could ride it out like everything else....until that little girl started to smell. She was so stuck....every time she got near the car she knew...she just knew what was in there...and she had no one to rescue her from it.

I believe we all highly suspect that the body is Caylee. However, if she died under Casey's watch, I don't hope it was a premeditated murder. And I don't hope that Cindy provides evidence in that regard.

I have no reason to want the certain pain of Caylee's death to cut still deeper into the parents. Should their only remaining hope be to find that it was not a premeditated murder, I wish them God's grace.

Moreover, I never take away any person's hope. Sometimes it is all a person has left.

:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back