Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree, he won't run into too many kids with the name Adolph Hitler. I think I feel as much sympathy for the sibling with the middle name Aryan Nation.

IMO, these parents have a screw loose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noway For This Useful Post:

The same bakery refused the family's request a few years ago to put a swastika on a birthday cake.

God bless those poor children.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Morons. Loving their "celebrity" status, I'm sure. Sheesh. Their kids will find them embarrassing and will petition the court for name changes, watch for it in the news in ten years or so :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PeteyGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    I agree, he won't run into too many kids with the name Adolph Hitler. I think I feel as much sympathy for the sibling with the middle name Aryan Nation.

IMO, these parents have a screw loose.
    At least she doesn't have to let everyone know that she has a craptastic middle name.
    Happy New Years

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kymistry35 For This Useful Post:

When I read this, I couldn't help but remember how The Producer's camped up Hitler, saying his name was Adolf Elizabeth Hitler. LoL

Poor kid... what a craptastic name to get marked with. BUT, it's the parents rights to name the child as they wish... unfortunately it is the child that has to live with the consequences. Like I said: poor kid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

OH MY GOD

They have Hitler stuff , nazi stuff , swastikas all over the place, tatts of nazi stuff

THat POOR BOY

I've never heard or used the word "craptastic", but I've seen it twice in this post. I will add it to my vocabulary, as I really like it!

I think the child will suffer growing up with a name like Adolph Hitler. I really feel sorry for him when he grows up and tries to get a job. People will think he's either a nazi, a racist, or an idiot. I am sure many employers discriminate based on people's names. They shouldn't, but they do. I have to admit, that if I was going to hire someone, and their name was Adolph Hitler, I would think twice about it.

I also think these people are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. What a shame.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kittykat1 For This Useful Post:

May I borrow craptastic as well? Love it!

This would not be allowed under German law, where they have learned many lessons from history, and want to avoid such evil dominance in future times...and forever...

These parents ought not to have been allowed to glorify naziism through their innocent children - What chance do they have?

I think that in naming a child this, these parents have GOT to realize the compromises they'll have to make. Just like the bakery won't put 'adolf hitler' on a cake, the parents should have stepped up and said 'let's compromise and just put Adolf.'

Unless the parents are skinheads, I think the child COULD live a normal life just going by Adolf Campbell. However, I think I'll think twice before I play the 'middle name' game with a dude named Adolf.

nothing seems black when i see your red shoes

17. The Following User Says Thank You to youshouldveknown For This Useful Post:

http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspo...-siblings.html

adolph and his siblings were removed from there home. The father Denies the holocaust and has swastikas all over the home.

GOOD - teaching our children to hate IS ABUSE.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PattyCake For This Useful Post:

The parents of these children are obvious racists and having named their children the way they have, they did so to make a statement towards their beliefs. The thought of their own children, and what they would endure, were last to the racist/politcal stand they have themselves. Ultimate selfishness and abusive, imho. That said...

Unless there is true concern and proof that exists to remove these children, they will be returned to their parents. I hope they find some, but I doubt it. Freedom of Speech. They can be total pigs when it comes to racism, but it may not lead to a "true" legal reason to keep these children from their parents.
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

Unless there is true concern and proof that exists to remove these children, they will be returned to their parents. I hope they find some, but I doubt it. Freedom of Speech. They can be total pigs when it comes to racism, but it may not lead to a "true" legal reason to keep these children from their parents.
    I agree.

If the children are being abused and neglected, its one thing... but removing them over their names and parents views: kind of not the best idea.

To me, if there comes a day when the courts can dictate how a person names their child and restrict their ideology, then we (in the US) are all in big trouble. We may not like the racist ideology this family adheres to, and we may not like the childrens names... but the first amendment protects them... and when we start crapping on the constitution, we start crapping on our own freedoms.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

I do not believe that Freedom of Speech includes the right to teach your child or anyone else hatred or that criminal activity is acceptable. Naming your child after a mass murderer, and passing the ideology that goes with it, should be unacceptable and considered child abuse. In this day and age of terrorism, I believe it should be punishable to the parents who attempt to raise terrorists.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ebedeeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I agree.

If the children are being abused and neglected, its one thing... but removing them over their names and parents views: kind of not the best idea.

To me, if there comes a day when the courts can dictate how a person names their child and restrict their ideology, then we (in the US) are all in big trouble. We may not like the racist ideology this family adheres to, and we may not like the childrens names... but the first amendment protects them... and when we start crapping on the constitution, we start crapping on our own freedoms.
    I respectfully disagree. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech and this type & level of speech, hatred and the actions it motivates some to take - even to the level of murder because of someone elses race or color - because of the hate they are taught by their parents is blatant abuse.

I hope those children never go back to these parents and make an example that while America is free and we can raise our children in a healthy happy non hatred environment, this should not be tolerated. people have been murdered in the name of Hitler and these parents were setting their children up for a lifetime of hate and continuing the 'tradition' for generations to come.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast