The Defense Hires Crime Scene Expert

MaryAnn

Reaction score
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=126010&catid=4

I couldn't resist. see below... KC's room a shrine to Caylee? I need another barf bag. It's been proven that CA added all those photos to KC's room after Caylee went missing. KC's room was not like that at the beginning of this investigation. CA is such a liar. Maybe she'll stop now that she might be prosecuted for all her lies. I guess KC is a chip off the old block of CA.
ORLANDO, FL -- A crime scene expert has joined the defense team representing accused child killer Casey Anthony.

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing for five months and her mother, Casey, is charged with her murder.

Last week a child's body was discovered near Casey Anthony's home.

Within hours of the find lead defense attorney Jose Baez called Dennis Fahey for his expertise.

give me fng break ~

I think this could be interesting. I would guess it would be fairly common for a defendant to hire their own experts.Does anyone know if a crime scene expert is uncommon in a murder case?

Casey's Room, Life, Love a shrine to Caylee?:shutup::shutup::shutup:

spin spin spin enough and surely at least One potential juror will get "tainted" with enough noxious toxins to prevent a guilty verdict.

:puke: blah, blah, blah, shrine, blah, blah, blah, loving mother, blah... :puke:

All of these people are in it for the publicity, and it is disgusting.

I think this could be interesting. I would guess it would be fairly common for a defendant to hire their own experts.Does anyone know if a crime scene expert is uncommon in a murder case?

Isn't this what Henry Lee does?

Thats strange that her room is a shrine to Caylee but she does not have one picture of her little girl in her jail cell.

Well JB most cases don't have that luxury, but this little gal has an unlimited spending account. She's never paid for anything and never again will. :furious:

:puke: blah, blah, blah, shrine, blah, blah, blah, loving mother, blah... :puke:

All of these people are in it for the publicity, and it is disgusting.

Can I puleeze borrow your toilet? I've stopped mine up since the talk of immunity and LA refusing to give his fingerprints. :crazy:

Well JB most cases don't have that luxury, but this little gal has an unlimited spending account. She's never paid for anything and never again will. :furious:

Oh I think she's finally gonna pay, but good.

This may end up costing her her life.

At what point would a crime scene expert have access to the crime scene?

Shrine: A site hallowed by association with a revered person or object or with an important event: Independence Hall, shrine of American liberty.definition

Cindy created the shrine, not KC and after Caylee was murdered. There is so much information that could be shared with these new members of the defense team. They don't seem to know much about the family. If he had seen before pictures of her room, he would never make a comment like that. He would know that Cindy created the shrine as a.............well........ as a SHRINE.

spin spin spin enough and surely at least One potential juror will get "tainted" with enough noxious toxins to prevent a guilty verdict.
i guess there ARE alot of people out there who are willing to work pro bono just to get their name in the paper. However, unless these individuals really feel there is a potential miscarriage of justice here, I can't imagine why hey would feel the publicity gleaned from this case would place them in a positive light.

Isn't this what Henry Lee does?

Ohhhh, this was an excellent catch :) Props to you!

Given what all is being said about Henry Lee's rather botched experience with the Spector case, it's no wonder someone else would be better suited for the crime scene than him!

At what point would a crime scene expert have access to the crime scene?

per the judge and others this evening when LE/FBI are done and not until then---currently it is a crime scene and only LE/FBI allowed....this is the most absurd case....sadly I think Caylee has been forgotten with the defense....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back