Larry King 12/16/08

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Discussing the case with Mark Geragos and Ashley Banfield. Dr. Kobi also on saying it comes down to science, either she did it or didn't (paraphrasing).

Now covering the Adam Walsh murder and announcement that the case has been closed, finally, after 27 years.

Larry King saying they will return to the Caylee Anthony case later in the program.

DT

It was interesting listening to Ashley B discuss how jurors often don't need all the evidence and will convict based on the defendants behavior.

If that's the case, well then Casey you are definately DONE.

The lawyer from ft. Lauderdale Larry King had on his show made a statement that really puzzled me- She said this isnt a premediatated murder, but a felony murder. She cant really say that until all the evidence is back- right? But what is a felony murder verses a premediatated one?

It was interesting listening to Ashley B discuss how jurors often don't need all the evidence and will convict based on the defendants behavior.

If that's the case, well then Casey you are definately DONE.

I am the first to say that we are all easily caught up in all of the "details and what-if's???" that there are to question in this sordid case.

Fact remains: KC's defense WILL be that ZFG kidnapped Caylee and then killed her. ZFG had a key to the house so all of that is irrelevant unless they get KC's prints off of the duct tape. Back to defense theory of ZFG kidnapping Caylee.......who can forget the photos of KC dancing on the stripper poles KNOWING THAT HER BABY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED let alone chloroformed, entire head wrapped in duct tape, leaking into trunk and discarded like a dead hamster?

I won't forget. The picture and video of George vomiting during the simple recollection of the smell of the trunk won't allow it - ever, me thinks.

As much as I see KC's prints on the duct tape being crucial, it probably really isn't for soooooo many reasons. I just hope they get them to "absolutely" seal the case.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Hug your kids tonight:)

Felony murder can be different than premeditated. Murdering a child under the age of 10, is a felony. There may also be aggravating circumstances. Premeditated means she thought about it..even briefly, before the murder.

The lawyer from ft. Lauderdale Larry King had on his show made a statement that really puzzled me- She said this isnt a premediatated murder, but a felony murder. She cant really say that until all the evidence is back- right? But what is a felony murder verses a premediatated one?

Any killing that is done during the performance of one of a number of felonies (like kidnapping, assault, etc.) is considered Murder - even if the killing was an accident and would have been only manslaughter if it happened not during a felony.

The idea is that a felon assumes the risk of something going wrong and someone being killed during his crime, so he deserves the higher penalty.

Premediated murder or regular murder involves the intent to kill someone. Felony murder you could just want to scare someone by attacking them, but if they die, its Murder

I am the first to say that we are all easily caught up in all of the "details and what-if's???" that there are to question in this sordid case.

Fact remains: KC's defense WILL be that ZFG kidnapped Caylee and then killed her. ZFG had a key to the house so all of that is irrelevant unless they get KC's prints off of the duct tape. Back to defense theory of ZFG kidnapping Caylee.......who can forget the photos of KC dancing on the stripper poles KNOWING THAT HER BABY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED let alone chloroformed, entire head wrapped in duct tape, leaking into trunk and discarded like a dead hamster?

I won't forget. The picture and video of George vomiting during the simple recollection of the smell of the trunk won't allow it - ever, me thinks.

As much as I see KC's prints on the duct tape being crucial, it probably really isn't for soooooo many reasons. I just hope they get them to "absolutely" seal the case.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Hug your kids tonight:)

Absolutely. Or a dead squirrel :(

I'll never forget any of it either.

Done. Just gave all my kids HUGE hugs.

Thank you- If that wasnt premeditated I dont know what was- did that lawyer forget about her computer searches in March? O well, we'll see- thanks and Happy holidays to all.

And again, I feel that we are so enthralled by the dynamics of this case that we're losing focus. I'm the first to blame for that because I always want to know every little bit of information to help me put it to "bed"....

KC killed her daughter. Whether accidental or not - IRRELEVANT. She is in jail for this. Whether or not she gets life or the death penalty doesn't REALLY matter because she'll either end up (eventually...sigh....) dead by lethal injection or she'll end up dead in prison 'cause we all know that

no one likes a BABY KILLER

not even the convicts.......

So, any plea that they go for should be to keep her confined, 'cause it'll only be a matter of time before her inmates cause her to meet her demise. George, as meek as he's been before his wife, even said this himself.

MOO: putting her in general pop would be a quicker death (more satisfactory to many - like Jeffrey Dalmer) than going for/receiving the death penalty.

Pretty blue dress, KC. Nice naughty dancing. BTW, where is the "script"? BTW, did you leave your prints and/or teeth marks on the duct tape that ZFG made you wrap around your kids head before you threw her out?

Sweetheart??????????????????? In prison she will be someone's.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back