LP Predictions ONLY - ***NO DISCUSSION***

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Feel free to list LP Predictions here in a respectful manner. There are many statements LP has stated and this thread will be a good reference point as the case continues on.

This is a NO DISCUSSION THREAD!

"The tape around the mouth was in case she woke and started making noises in the trunk."
--------
"Chloroform was used to put her to sleep so she could go to her boyfriend`s. And she put the tape across the mouth in case she woke."
--------
"I believe it was the 18th when she wrapped the head tightly with the tape in order to make it look like a kidnapping"
--------
"There is no doubt in my mind, and even less in Tracy and Rob`s mind today after watching these videos, that that child went into the Little Econ River"
--------
"LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: I believe that she made a mistake. I believe that her daughter was handed off to somebody. I believe that the daughter is alive.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you still estimate it will take a week to get her back?

PADILLA: A week from today."
--------
"So there`s a lot of things there that somebody else was using her computer also. I don`t know who it was. But a lot of that stuff on there is just definitely not Casey`s."
--------
"The shovel was used in the backyard that day to fish her child out of the pool after she tried to fake a drowning."
--------
"the 25th, when we believe she took the body and put it in Blanchard Park, we believe she by that time she had it in a bag, she ripped the bag, that`s the stain in the car, and also got it on herself while she was walking down to the waterfront. There was no burning of the child. It was in the water, is where she placed her. There`s no doubt about it."
--------
"Zani is not short for Zenaida. Zani is Xanax."
--------
"I even provided a children`s storybook today, which is "Double Double Trouble," or something to that effect, and it has to do with Zanny who was a baby-sitter for a family. And like I say, I provided it to the FBI agent that`s here from Orlando to explain to him that that`s where I think she picked up that name of Zenaida Gonzalez. Zanny the baby-sitter, Zanny the nanny."
--------
"On the 15th, when her mom was choking her and she ran out of the house, she didn`t take no Xanax with her. She had to come up with something. She had the chloroform. She quieted the child, put her in the trunk of the car, but she also left the rag in the trunk, which created enough chloroform there to kill her."
--------
"we`re going to find the body by Monday"
--------
"the body is by the airport where the pings show that she spent 18 minutes on the 27th, trying to figure out what to do.

There`s no doubt in anybody`s mind and that`s where the search is going to be concentrated to."
--------
"Jesse might have put a body in there, you know?"
--------
"It`s either the landfill, or she put her into a pond, where an alligator has done their thing."
--------
"My belief is that she put the child in the dumpster on the evening of the 27th -- excuse me, the evening of the 26th"
--------
"They know the truth. Casey`s already divulged it to Lee. Lee has informed Cindy."
--------
"I believe that possibly the child drowned, she hurriedly picked her up out of the pool, the diaper had urine, the chlorine, throw her in the trunk, and then try and figure out, now what do I do? I`ve got a dead child, what do I do?"
--------
"I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world"
--------
"the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this."
--------
"subsequent to the 24th and before the 27th, there was some type of an accident."
--------
"I believe that she made a mistake. I believe that her daughter was handed off to somebody. I believe that the daughter is alive."
--------
"I think she left her or gave her to friends knowing that they would take care of her."
--------
"What the media determines as a woman that`s callus and doesn`t care, I believe, is a woman that knows her daughter is with people that she`s been with before."
--------
"I believe she was in love with somebody, she got herself head over heels, she got herself mislead, misplaced. And the next thing, it was totally out of control, then she started lying to law enforcement, then she got arrested."
--------
"somebody that she knows and trusts has the baby, and therefore it`s not bothering her because she feels confident."
--------
"I find is hard to believe that a mother of a 3-year-old child would harm her."
--------
"PADILLA: And they couldn`t put it together and they couldn`t get permission for the surety.

But let me go back to the car. OK? The car was sitting in a parking lot. A tow service came by and towed it.

Normally when a tow service comes by and hooks up a car to tow to the storage yard, they oftentimes open the door so they can tie the steering wheel down. They also are in close proximity to the rear end of the car and the front end of the car depending on which way they tow.

They take it to the yard. They inventory the items in the car and often time when the owner comes to pick it up, they drive it to the front gate. They don`t let the owner go over there stumbling around in a gravel yard.

LALAMA: So what`s your point, Leonard?

PADILLA: Hey, the point is, where`s the statements about what the people at the tow yard said about odors and things of that nature?

LALAMA: Well, what you`re saying no one`s talking about that? Well, I don`t get your point.

PADILLA: Well, have the cops talked to the people at storage yard? Did you smell something?

LALAMA: I`m sure, I`m sure.

PADILLA: Were you in the car?

LALAMA: I`m sure they have, Leonard.

PADILLA: You`re sure of a lot of things.

LALAMA: Yes, I am. And let me ask you.

PADILLA: Yes, how sure you are?

LALAMA: Yes, I`m pretty sure they did.

PADILLA: Well."
--------
The above are all excerpts from the NG show.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

---------------------

"I believe she's alive . I somewhat believe that, in her own mind, the mother has given up some truths in the statements she's made."
--------
"there is a lady out there by the name of Zenaida, and she did turn the baby over to her."
--------
"Well, I think she has this much, and that is, she entrusted somebody with her child. And then I think she was out there, trying to get her child back and didn't say anything to people. And I believe -- I believe her when she says that she was looking."
--------
"If something happened and people started jamming her about her granddaughter -- excuse me, about her daughter -- and she believed, OK, I've done this, I've, you know, burned the body, buried it out here in the swamp -- if she was going to run, she'd have been long gone."
--------
The above are excerpts from Greta.

---------------------------

Other predictions that I cannot yet find a sure source of are the choking on candy and falling off the balcony theory.

I will post more predictions as I find them.

LEONARD PADILLA: And furthermore, if they can just retrieve a portion of a long -- a piece of a lung to see the nitrogen content, the oxygen content, the chloroform content, they can also evaluate whether it was chloroform or some other situation that led to her death.

December 16th

PADILLA: I know you disagree with me, but I still maintain the duct tape was placed there on the 18th, two days after the child was dead. She did it in order to make it look like a kidnapping. It was not used to cause the child`s death.

December 12th

PADILLA: Chloroform was used to put her to sleep so she could go to her boyfriend`s. And she put the tape across the mouth in case she woke. You don`t want to hear a child screaming out of a trunk of a car. It resulted in death instead of...

the dumpster will play a big part in this ..
there is no zanny the nanny its bunk

What are your sources telling you was in that bag? It wasn`t just the bag itself.

PADILLA: No, no. It was the bag, plus the plumber`s tape, plus the linen pillow case, a sheet that she was wrapped in. They needed to.

GRACE: Now how do you know it was a -- how do you know that, that it was a pillow case? Or a sheet?

PADILLA: Because they picked up pillow cases and sheets at the house to compare.

PADILLA:The other thing I want to bring to your attention, have you heard the song that the little girl sings about.

GRACE: Yes.

PADILLA: OK. Do you know what the word is that she`s -- that is hard to understand? It`s not "Don`t take my sunshine away." It`s "Don`t take my nana away." That was the nickname that she had for Cindy

December 16th

PADILLA:This little girl, when they get her in that lab in Quantico, she is going to speak volumes louder than Casey ever thought. She is going to give up liquids, in the lungs possibly, nitrogen, oxygen, she`s going to give cause of death, when, where and how. She`s going to speak volumes

PADILLA The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes. That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.

LEONARD PADILLA: Well, I was really satisfied that God had had a hand in guiding this individual meter reader into the brush because it`s pretty thick brush. And then when this situation developed today, I started having doubts and questioning the situation as to an individual that calls the deputies on the 11th, calls again on the 12th, persistently calls on the 13th.

I`m saying, OK, is somebody guiding this gentleman into doing these calls and then puts him back out there on the 11th of December? I just have questions....

DECEMBER 18TH

GRACE: To suggest the meter reader is somehow in on some nefarious plot is completely not true.

PADILLA: That`s not what I`m saying.

GRACE: Then what are you saying?

PADILLA: I`m saying that somebody told him to go there, that that`s where the body was.

GRACE: So then he`s in on it.

PADILLA: Not in a conspiracy form. Not in a conspiracy form.

Padilla predicted it would take him ONE WEEK to find Caylee when he got to Orlando the very first time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back