810 users online (137 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

Have you ever watched a movie with a suprise ending (e.g. Sixth Sense) and then had to rewind it and watch it all over again to pick up the clues? This is what I am notice I am doing since the body has been discovered. Frankly, I was SURPRISED at this unintentional discovery so close to the house. To me, that speaks volumes.

There is SO much evidence from docs, tapes, cell phones, etc that looks different in light of the new evidence. For example, just listening to KC on tape talk about "I know she is close" is chilling.

I am blown away how close the body is to the house. In retrospect, it is clear that KC had so much freedom during the day...but she never seemed to go far. She stayed close...what does this mean?

So, in rewind, Monday morning armchair quarterbacking, have any of you noticed new clues?

Yes! Since Caylee's remains discovery, I'm confident LE & FBI are probably one step ahead in doing the "rewinding".
    "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.'"
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes, I don't remember exactly how Lee said it, but that they would never reveal who the father is to protect the father. That was a big one for me.

I must have missed that one.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    "She's close to home".
    Chilling.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

It makes sense to me that she was discovered so close to home...but I never would have guessed this before. I think it fits in with the dynamic of the family that we have only come to know as this case wore on.

I now think she was a "teenage" 22 yr. old who acted out in a fit of jealousy and rage. She was reckless and primal rather than a cold calculated murderer. I think it was just that simple. I don't see any other cast of characters anymore.
    imo...
    Last edited by JBean; 12-17-2008 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustanotherJane View Post
    Yes, I don't remember exactly how Lee said it, but that they would never reveal who the father is to protect the father. That was a big one for me.
    Huh? When and where can I find that statement? That's news to me.

so many twists and turns like in a novel, but this is a true crime!!!

It would be a tedious chore to go back over all the docs and find discoveries based on what we now know since the discovery of the remains. Wish I didn't have to work...would do it. My only desire, as a teacher, is that the trial is set for June, July and August!

star444 is offline When an angel crosses YOUR path... Will you notice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    It would be a tedious chore to go back over all the docs and find discoveries based on what we now know since the discovery of the remains. Wish I didn't have to work...would do it. My only desire, as a teacher, is that the trial is set for June, July and August!
    I hate my new job and have been looking for a reason to quit... maybe this is it!

The "She's close" comments are the most haunting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MSinIndy View Post
    Huh? When and where can I find that statement? That's news to me.
    I found it here
    http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...aylees-father/

But it said it wouldn't be fair to the fathers family

OMG

A poster on that above link said ..

Maybe cayLEE's father is ..... etc etc

But I never looked at it like that before - omg more chills ..............

(sorry for the Priscilla act LOL)

ETA and what about CAsey (initals for Cindy CA)

Yes, I remember LA saaying that to the news folks I think, in reference to notifying them about Caylee missing and hoe They, the A's wouldn't want any other family to go through what they are going through. I think it is one of the first interviews he did in the driveway outside the A's house.IIRC.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

July 28 - Jail visitation
    When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

This is very odd to me. Did she think he would hunt and help her? Did she think he was being vague and understood her cryptic talk instead of what it appeared to me as "he was trying to truly get info from her"?

And that's where she was found.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

I must have mised this. Is there a link some where for this tibit??? Pretty please.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast