Drew is ENGAGED!

"This is not uncommon for Drew," Selig told FOXNews.com. "When he was married to Kathleen still, he was in the process of divorcing Kathleen when he proposed to Stacy. He’s done this before and, you know, he seems very happy."
(From Elphaba's link)

I hope his fiancee realizes that it's just as common for Drew's wives to meet tragic fates. She might want to contemplate what else he may have "done before."

LOL, I wonder if he is still in contact with his online romances? This girl is 23. I wonder how her parents feel about their 23 year old daughter becoming engaged to a 54 year old, womanizer, veteran of 4 marriages, father of 6, who is the suspect in the case of one murdered wife and a person of interest in the murder of another? Just the kind of man that I wouldn't want my dau. to talk to let alone date.

I have the perfect bridal shower gift: The Extreme Survival Guide to Surviving Marriage with Drew Peterson.

Page 1: Don't marry Drew Peterson!
Page 2 through 100: READ PAGE ONE CAREFULLY...

I'm not going to waste time thinking about how this is so wrong on so many levels. What I am upset about is the kids! All of them have had a revolving door for their mothers! Don't any of the (dead) mothers' families have any say about what kind of environment they are growing up in? My God - get those kids outta there and let Drew and his bimbos do whatever the heck they wanna do.

HE IS STILL MARRIED!!! This is his PATTERN, silly girl...........what girl in her right mind wants an OLD prune, that has 2 kids older than she, 4 kids to raise? Be #5 wife??? Is she pregnant???
All I can say is she is stupid, naive and wants her 15 minutes of fame ...........after a few years she will disappear also..........DP has a pattern!!!! I guess DP is jealous of KC making the news and he has to do something to get in the news again! what a LOSER IMO

LOL, I wonder if he is still in contact with his online romances? This girl is 23. I wonder how her parents feel about their 23 year old daughter becoming engaged to a 54 year old, womanizer, veteran of 4 marriages, father of 6, who is the suspect in the case of one murdered wife and a person of interest in the murder of another? Just the kind of man that I wouldn't want my dau. to talk to let alone date.

DP preys on young girls from very disfunctional families who NEED a father figure???? Why didn't he ask KC out??? Now that would be a match!!!

DP preys on young girls from very disfunctional families who NEED a father figure???? Why didn't he ask KC out??? Now that would be a match!!!

Can you imagine?!?! :eek::eek::eek: She is in the right age group. But someone help us if those two should get together. No one would be safe.

How awful! :furious::furious::furious:

I can see it now. While she's picking out her wedding dress, he'll be taking out an insurance policy and thinking of ways to get rid of her too.

WTF??? oh good grief, I can't get over this. :behindbar :behindbar What the .... forget it, I have no more words :behindbar

A friend of mine wants to know if wife #4 is going to register at the Containers store.

You know this case . . . and the Cesar Laurean case first brought me to Webslueths. I never registered for ever. Just got most of my solid information from here. Ive been posting now on the Caylee Anthony Case and Canadian cases for 6 months or so.

I have never posted here because well there is nothing new to add, I just watch and pray always for a break in this case and for Stacy to be found and by doing so both her and his third wife's tragic lives to be vindicated and all of the children be then takein into SAFE homes.

But this. . this is beyond belief. . . not that the young girl is so foolish. Unfortunately it happens all the time there are "rescuers" and "drama-queens" in both sexes and this girl is one or the other, truly believing she is the "one" whose love can save poor Drew or after her 15 minutes of fame.

But the fact that this man is continuing to live his LIFE in such outrageous manners and FLAUNT in the face of the entire country that he can do whatever he wants no matter how distasteful, or poor reasoning, and no one can do a damn thing about it while two mothers lie in their graves, one marked and one not, and their children have never been given the opportunity to have justice or truth.

I continue to be horrifyingly amazed and disheartened by this case.

I'm shocked! I can't imagine any woman, knowing DP's background would marry him. But, we've seen foolish young girls date him since March of this year. I think we all know that this marriage will only last a few years and we know how it will end.

I had hoped the authorities would have DP under arrest by now. :mad:

Oh I am certain Peterson and many many many other men around this country are going "good for him the p&&*y hound". Men like him (and there are many) don't care about anything other than they get to plug a young one. Sorry to be so graphic but that it what it is.

And with the number of absolutely brainless, trash *advertiser censored* who are out there (how else do you explain magazines like Playboy, Hustler, etc, etc, etc), this will continue. You should read some of the mail Scott Petersen gets on DEATH ROW from trash who want to "marry him".

This makes me sick. The very idea of a man 30 years older, hell even 20 years older touching me, I nearly toss it in my shoes on the spot. The only reason I would get involved in something like that would be money, pure and simple.

I'm going to hold on to the hope she's an undercover cop. Please. His MO is so obvious it is the smartest thing they could have done. And I recognize that that would be an extremely distasteful and personal role for an undercover cop . .. but really is it any worse than under cover cops who infiltrate bike gangs and have to be "real" with them.

Can you imagine? It would have been brilliant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back