1163 users online (191 members and 972 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pastor that visited Casey speaks out.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html

(SNIPPED)

Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot"!!??!!

Sooooo... didn't want to talk about Caylee, taken off pscyh watch. I guess that grab bag she got from the commissary just cheered her right up and got her out of her grieving for her murdered daughter.

I know she's a sociopath, but the absence of feeling is just so hard to take.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html

(SNIPPED)

Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

And also from the above linked article----
    "The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer."

It would seem (to me) that in order to 'help' Casey, Rev. Stutzman should impress upon her that the truth is the only way! All of these people that enter this farce, and then go along with Casey's game of lies are not helping anyone. I pray that this minister can somehow, in some way, get through to Casey. For this minister to play along with the lies is an abomination. Caylee deserves the truth to be told.

i would LOVE to know exactly WHAT is "unwinding"

you could confess to a pastor and by some law of god he isn't allowed, or supposed to turn you in??? is that still true?
    Last edited by BlOnDe_GuRrL; 12-17-2008 at 12:45 PM. Reason: i can't spell

Actually I don't think that ministers who go to the jail do discuss the crimes with any of the criminals err suspects unless the suspect brings it up.

I think their job is more or less to "comfort" the suspect, to provide religious instruction if desired and to pray with them. Their job isn't to prosecute, it is to save their souls. Because they also are company and a friendly face in a place where the suspects don't have much interaction with others or not people they can trust, there are sometimes "jailhouse conversions". Which sometimes only last until the bail is paid or the parole is issued.

are those conversations recorded? the ones with the pastor and KC?

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    KC reaction to finding the body had nothing to do with Kaylee and everything to do
    with her. She wont confess to the minister because she is not thinking about her
    KC is consumed with her own life and there was never and will never be room for
    anyone else. In order to confess you would need to feel burdened by what you
    have done. KC is okay with her choice of actions. Its mind boggling but TRUE
    She is using the pastor . There isnt a god fearing bone in her body .
    KC will never talk about what she did . MOO

Is there anyone involved with the A's capable of not talking?? For God's sake, this is a minister-can he just say 'No comment'?!? Why does a member of the clergy feel compelled to give their opinion too?
    I'm only concerned about KC telling the truth about what went on. Other than that, I don't care what she is feeling, coping with this, or how she is doing.

Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge ??????????????? WTH ??????

You got to be frikin kidding me!!!!

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.

ok I am confused. She is "hopeful" of what?
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Wow, never expected a man of the cloth would be compelled to spin in someone's defense. I don't begrude KC her right to consult with a religious advisor, I just find it strange that he would chose to speak out on her behalf.

If she reveals to clergy that she committed the murder, he would have to come forward, just like a therapist. I believe clergy are also mandatory reporters.

I would imagine it is being recorded.

They are probably just discussing how her life will never be the same, whether in or out of prison

Quote Originally Posted by Trailerparkgirl View Post
    are those conversations recorded? the ones with the pastor and KC?
    I seem to remember reading that conversations with clergy were not allowed to be recorded, but don't hold me to that.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower67 View Post
    If she reveals to clergy that she committed the murder, he would have to come forward, just like a therapist. I believe clergy are also mandatory reporters.

I would imagine it is being recorded.

They are probably just discussing how her life will never be the same, whether in or out of prison
    If Casey "confessed" to this Pastor, he cannot come forward and say anything. He can only do his best to convince her to confess to authorities. Also, their visits are not recorded.
    We take our children everywhere we go. I don't believe in having them and then leaving them to someone else to bring up. ~Jayne Mansfield~

The priest penitent privilege covers most of their conversations. It cannot be discovered by LE or the defense because it is privileged communication. Husband and wife is another example. You all know the attorney and client privilege. Further examples are: Doctor and patient, psychotherapist and patient, social worker and client and the privilege for a criminal defendant not to testify against oneself.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast