Pastor that visited Casey speaks out.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/news/18296926/detail.html

(SNIPPED)

Stutzman was asked if he talked about the recent finding.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

"We didn't go into that a whole lot"!!??!!

Sooooo... didn't want to talk about Caylee, taken off pscyh watch. I guess that grab bag she got from the commissary just cheered her right up and got her out of her grieving for her murdered daughter.

I know she's a sociopath, but the absence of feeling is just so hard to take.

(SNIPPED)

"We didn't go into that a whole lot. That's not my role. That's Jose Baez's role," Stutzman said. "This whole thing is unwinding a little bit at a time. I know, as a pastor, I'm going to be there to help them no matter what."

Stutzman said Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge and word on Tuesday that investigators found even more bones at the crime scene.

And also from the above linked article----
"The Rev. Shane Stutzman has been meeting with Casey Anthony since she was first arrested in July to provide support and prayer."

It would seem (to me) that in order to 'help' Casey, Rev. Stutzman should impress upon her that the truth is the only way! All of these people that enter this farce, and then go along with Casey's game of lies are not helping anyone. I pray that this minister can somehow, in some way, get through to Casey. For this minister to play along with the lies is an abomination. Caylee deserves the truth to be told.

i would LOVE to know exactly WHAT is "unwinding"

you could confess to a pastor and by some law of god he isn't allowed, or supposed to turn you in??? is that still true?

Actually I don't think that ministers who go to the jail do discuss the crimes with any of the criminals err suspects unless the suspect brings it up.

I think their job is more or less to "comfort" the suspect, to provide religious instruction if desired and to pray with them. Their job isn't to prosecute, it is to save their souls. Because they also are company and a friendly face in a place where the suspects don't have much interaction with others or not people they can trust, there are sometimes "jailhouse conversions". Which sometimes only last until the bail is paid or the parole is issued.

KC reaction to finding the body had nothing to do with Kaylee and everything to do
with her. She wont confess to the minister because she is not thinking about her
KC is consumed with her own life and there was never and will never be room for
anyone else. In order to confess you would need to feel burdened by what you
have done. KC is okay with her choice of actions. Its mind boggling but TRUE
She is using the pastor . There isnt a god fearing bone in her body .
KC will never talk about what she did . MOO

Is there anyone involved with the A's capable of not talking?? For God's sake, this is a minister-can he just say 'No comment'?!? Why does a member of the clergy feel compelled to give their opinion too?
I'm only concerned about KC telling the truth about what went on. Other than that, I don't care what she is feeling, coping with this, or how she is doing.

Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge ??????????????? WTH ??????

You got to be frikin kidding me!!!!

ok I am confused. She is "hopeful" of what?

Wow, never expected a man of the cloth would be compelled to spin in someone's defense. I don't begrude KC her right to consult with a religious advisor, I just find it strange that he would chose to speak out on her behalf.

If she reveals to clergy that she committed the murder, he would have to come forward, just like a therapist. I believe clergy are also mandatory reporters.

I would imagine it is being recorded.

They are probably just discussing how her life will never be the same, whether in or out of prison

If she reveals to clergy that she committed the murder, he would have to come forward, just like a therapist. I believe clergy are also mandatory reporters.

I would imagine it is being recorded.

They are probably just discussing how her life will never be the same, whether in or out of prison

If Casey "confessed" to this Pastor, he cannot come forward and say anything. He can only do his best to convince her to confess to authorities. Also, their visits are not recorded.

The priest penitent privilege covers most of their conversations. It cannot be discovered by LE or the defense because it is privileged communication. Husband and wife is another example. You all know the attorney and client privilege. Further examples are: Doctor and patient, psychotherapist and patient, social worker and client and the privilege for a criminal defendant not to testify against oneself.

Casey Anthony remains hopeful despite the murder charge ??????????????? WTH ??????

You got to be frikin kidding me!!!!

Yep....confusing is right!!!! Hopeful that the truth will not come out ???

The jail requested that the pastor visit her. Why? To console her? Have the guards become hypnotized by KC's b.s. too ????

The time has come Miss Casey .. and mark my words .. THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS REVEAL ITSELF and the NEWS is coming very soon!

....Pop a couple of sedatives my dear .. you are going to need it!!

(SNIPPED)

Hopeful about what? That's it's somehow not Caylee or that she won't be convicted if it is?

If Casey "confessed" to this Pastor, he cannot come forward and say anything. He can only do his best to convince her to confess to authorities. Also, their visits are not recorded.
That's not his role to put pressure on her to confess to governmental authorities; only to God. He takes no position with respect to her guilt or innocense regarding the criminal charges or with respect to any allegations in the civil case. His comment about unwinding, probably was just a referral to what you see in the news and not any reference to KC. He's a professional and will not skirt that line of confidentiality and privilege. Like the visits with the attorney, other privileged visits are not recorded.

So this is also the A's pastor right? Wasn't there some other case where it was found out that was how the family was communicating, thru the jail visits of the pastor?

IMO she is hopeful of a miracle that cannot connect her to that crime scene..she IMO is hopeful the State doesn't throw the death penalty on the table. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back