Off Topic/Chit Chat # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TSG!

She's hanging in there but sleeping a lot (an escape mechanism). Still in some denial that she has this thing and really needs treatment.

Hi Ya'll ......I still lurk around......awesome forum!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:​

I 'spect Brad Cooper is bored out of his mind by now. Wonder how that Wake County Jail food is? Too bad Jason Young will be dining on Mamma's free chittlins and collard greens. He should be wearing orange with Brad. Soon, very soon...

:santa::gold_star::santa::gold_star:

Happy Holidays to everyone. I'll have guests for a few days, beginning tonight. Still have to clean out the guest room and do a little cooking. I'm already tired.

New Year's Eve brings me to the hospital for a planned surgery. I must get the surgery before 2009 in order to save having to pay a $4000, yes $4K...deductible for the new year. Blah.

:santa::gold_star::santa::gold_star:

I found the comment below so fitting and sobering...

solange822001 says:
December 24, 2008 at 1:08 pm
ON a side note: anyone who will choke you has the ability to kill you, it is often only a small step…..
Ugh, I wish I hadn’t read that. My ex, the father of my child, choked me 7 years ago and went to prison for it. Now he is getting out next year, and I know I should be scared and cautious. I agree, anyone crazy enough to choke you will eventually take it to the next step.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/12...-caylee-anthony/comment-page-3/#comment-81714

I was just thinking I love the new site!

The site looks just about the same to me.

What do inmates in the Wake County jail do for physical activity? Do you suppose that the Ironman's muscle mass is wasting away?

Well. I see that WindChime (mod) started this "new" continuation. Have you checked out WindChime lately, folks? Banned. Want to know more? Log in, then look at the top of the WS page and you will find out about WindChime's shocking past. You have to log in to read it, from Trish, at the top of the page. Or you can Google. Very small world. Very strange world.

Hello everybody,
this is my first post on WS although I have been addicted to this site since I found it!

I live about 10 minutes away from Lochmere and this case has been a little too close to home for me. I have been following it since the very beginning.

Well not much to say at this point, I just wanted to say hi.

Karen

Hi kar :)

Welcome and Happy Posting!

:Welcome-12-june:

Just popped in to see if there had been any recent news about Brad Cooper.

Hell Kar and welcome!

Most of the discussion in this case occurred in the July - Dec 2008 time period and I guess you could say most folks following this case are in a holding pattern until the case makes it's way to trial (nothing official has been said about when that might be). You'll have lots to read though if you choose to start from the earliest threads.

Oh I know, I was reading here every day, but I only have a gmail account at home so I had to join with my work email to become a member. In my neighborhood we do not have cable or DSL so I have a wireless Verizon card (no email provider).

Anxiously awaiting some new news...

Just wanted to say hi! :wave:

Haven't checked in in a while! Hope all is well with everyone!

I've been wondering if there is any news on the Cooper house - it makes me nervous to think about driving by. But does anyone 'in the know', know?

Hi RKAB! Good to see you!

and Star12 <waves hello>

My understanding is that the Cooper house is still on the market and still at the same listing price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member