Dr. Phil Thursday, Dec. 18-Are They Caylee's Remains?

sweetmop

Reaction score
I just saw the previews for tomorrow's show. It says that Dr. Phil talks to the man that was with Casey before her first arrest. It shows a man that I've never seen before... he looks to be 40ish, sort of tall, and balding.:confused: Who is he??? And also, a discussion on last Thursday's find and a tour inside the Anthony home.

http://drphil.com/shows/

i see nothing about a man on that link...am I blind?

Unlocking this thread as an Alert went out that this show may be shown earlier in the day in different areas...........

I just saw the previews for tomorrow's show. It says that Dr. Phil talks to the man that was with Casey before her first arrest. It shows a man that I've never seen before... he looks to be 40ish, sort of tall, and balding.:confused: Who is he??? And also, a discussion on last Thursday's find and a tour inside the Anthony home.

http://drphil.com/shows/

He's the guy from the tattoo shop.
He's saying he saw KC the day before C. called LE and asked where Caylee was.
You can click on the area and read it.

Please excuse my error as I was unaware that the Dr. Phil Show airs as early as 8 or 9:00 AM across this great land. :blowkiss:

This show was on here at 9am this morniing. They had Lisa Bloom, Marc Nejame, the woman, Michelle,who's the ex spokesperson(can't remember her name) and the news reporteer who has had several Cindy interviews and who was given a tour of Caylee's room and Casey's room, Jessica someone. The man that was 'advertised' as the person who was "with" Casey the day before her arrest was Danny, the tatoo parlor owner. It was an interesting show, but was only a rehash of things we already are aware of.
One interesting segment was when Jessica (reporter) walked from the A's home to the scene of the remains, and it is a 7 min. walk!

eta- Thank you Tom'sGirl for opening this back up.

The A’s did not follow Mark Nejames advice at all so he resigned. He said he did not meet Casey because he did not want to get involved in her defense.
Nejame said it was "inescapable" and that Casey was involved in some way shape or form.
Danny from the tattoo parlor said Casey was as normal as could be and said Caylee was with the Nanny and she had a Friends car to so she would have room in her trunk to pick up friends from the airport.

Anyone that missed part or all of the show, don't worry as my little Flip Video will be covering the show at 5:00 PM ET. :)

If I find the show uploaded online sooner, I will post it!

Please excuse my error as I was unaware that the Dr. Phil Show airs as early as 8 or 9:00 AM across this great land. :blowkiss:

No problem. :) I was going to start a thread about it, but decided someone else would before long.

Anyone that missed part or all of the show, don't worry as my little Flip Video will be covering the show at 5:00 PM ET. :)

If I find the show uploaded online sooner, I will post it!

thank you once again Patty G:blowkiss: what would we do without you!

dr phil comes on at 3pm here. I am angry at mb for her closing statement ( for some reasons that are off topic.)

Nejame talking about why he left the Anthonys....I know that I might catch heat for this, but I think Mark is a class act!

Nejame talking about why he left the Anthonys....I know that I might catch heat for this, but I think Mark is a class act!

I totally agree..I always liked him. I like him even more after his resignation!!

The A’s did not follow Mark Nejames advice at all so he resigned. He said he did not meet Casey because he did not want to get involved in her defense.
Nejame said it was "inescapable" and that Casey was involved in some way shape or form.
Danny from the tattoo parlor said Casey was as normal as could be and said Caylee was with the Nanny and she had a Friends car to so she would have room in her trunk to pick up friends from the airport.

She mentioned the car's trunk in her conversation with this tattoo artist?
She had car trunks on the mind, huh?

She mentioned the car's trunk in her conversation with this tattoo artist?
She had car trunks on the mind, huh?

Wasn't that weird. He(tattoo artist) said she bought it up and mentioned that she's using a friends car because she didn't have room in her trunk for luggage.:eek:

7 minute walk from the crime scene to the house

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back