Team Caylee vs. Team Casey

Do you like Team Caylee vs. Team Casey to represent the prosecution and defense?

• Agree

Votes: 82 67.8%
  • Disagree

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • I have a different idea

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manatee

Reaction score
Hello WS!
Since we have a prosecution and defense team and MOST of us do not like the term "dream team"...I propose we refer to the prosecution as Team Caylee and the defense as Team Casey.
How does everyone feel about it?

are we going to make t shirts too? why not just call them the prosecution and the defense?

are we going to make t shirts too? why not just call them the prosecution and the defense?

because the defense wants to steal the term "dream team" from OJ and some of us are sick over it. :mad:

I like that idea. Both terms are simple and accurate, plus I'm another one who doesn't really like the "dream team" thing.

as per Tricia...read sticky...we are not allowed to call them that anymore. So the reason for my post.

because the defense wants to steal the term "dream team" from OJ and some of us are sick over it. :mad:

i know what you mean and i say this with all due respect but the team thing makes it sound like this is a big game, which it is not.

we're all adults so why not just call them by their proper names?

that's all i'm going to say. :)

i know what you mean and i say this with respect but the team thing makes it sound like this is a big game, which it is not.

I agree with you. the problem is that the defense will stick with the "dream team" and they have to be stopped. So when they do that we can just refer as Team Casey instead of some other derogatory term. That way as the case continues we will not get in trouble or banned. :eek:

I would hate to type Casey by mistake when I really mean Caylee (or visa versa). I prefer Team Caylee vs. Team KC.

i know what you mean and i say this with all due respect but the team thing makes it sound like this is a big game, which it is not.

I agree with this.

I've used the term "Baez & Co" at times... offline in the privacy of my home I use a colorful term to describe Casey and her "team" that would probably get banned if I used it here. :) (and believe me... reference to color is nowhere in it)

I agree with you. the problem is that the defense will stick with the "dream team" and they have to be stopped. So when they do that we can just refer as Team Casey instead of some other derogatory term. That way as the case continues we will not get in trouble or banned. :eek:
couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member