A Video I Made In Memory of Caylee.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just put this video together today using clips and pictures of Caylee. There is a typo in the credits and I forgot to put that its by "Mar" but yeah I made the video. Grab a tissue you probably will need it. Its to the song "Tears In Heaven" Oh and I cut off some of the song b.c there was huge intro in the middle and I didn't have enough clips/videos to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejzAvumuL8

-Mar-

really beautiful. thank you so much for making that.

Thanks for sharing such a lovely tribute, to such a precious Angel.

Truly Exquisite. I know that little Caylee loves it too, in whatever safe, warm, happy place she is now.

l_9bcffcb4b21d5a3afe1586f39070dfaa.gif

Anyone who watches this has to understand why we all feel so strongly about this case. It breaks my heart, and I have seen a lot of sad stuff!

A wonderful tribute. Thank you, WF21, for taking the time to do this.

thank you
she was so beautiful and when i watch videos of her i can't help but cry...

You're welcome. I thought the song was perfect for her. Especially the part where it says "Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven". I just thought it was perfect.

Thank you all for the compliments. :) I am glad you like it.

That was beautiful, WF. Thank you for sharing it with us. She was such a beautiful, precious little girl. My heart aches for her.

Beautful--including some footage I haven't see with the precious girl. (I'm Hudd1950 by the way)... five stars!

Thank you WF21. What at beautiful memorial to this precious little girl. We can be comforted in the promise that there are no tears in heaven. The only thing that keeps me from just losing it when I look at her sweet little face is knowing that Caylee is with the Angels.

Such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful little girl who has a place in my heart forever.

Thank you for making that.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Thank you again for the comments. I'm glad you all like it. :)

I just wanted to bring this back up for anyone that missed it. :)

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Thank you!

so sweet... You did a wonderful job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member