697 users online (99 members and 598 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Reality Star, Todd Homme, 23, Found Dead in his Manhattan Apartment

SNIPPED: "This doesn't happen often and in fact may never have happened before: A finalist in a popular reality shows dies just before the finale airs. This person was also young - very young - with abundant talent, energy and drive.

He is, or was, in apparent good health.

In fact, the only outstanding mystery in the life of Todd Homme, 23, may be this: What ended it? . . ."

Thank you - I didn't know of Todd or the TV programme, and nevertheless, I hope that Todd is at peace, and that his family, friends and partner can find some peace somewhere in the midst of all this chaos and grief - Blessings all...

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I saw this last night on the season finale. How very sad. Todd was a very talented, charismatic guy...may he rest in peace.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

That is to bad. I hope the autopsy shows what happened to this young man. He sounds like a very talented young guy. Thoughts and prayers to his family in this terrible time in their lives.

heaven bound
    I watched this show and was shocked at the end when it said he had died. He was a great contestant and had such a happy personality. How sad.