4pm West Coast

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    Doors Open at Showtime.

CNN Headline News Channel

7pm Eastern
    6pm Central
    5pm Mountain
    4pm West Coast
    My "issue" with her is that she is woefully behind what we here at WS already know... like the duct tape for instance. Last Friday she appeared to be the only one on her panel of experts who hadn't heard about it yet. Won't waste anymore time watching her.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Oooh new angle maybe?? Casey's state of mind? hahaha
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Cpt. Nieves says they will hold scene until they stop finding evidence. At least another day.

CapsDeej is offline This is like deja vu all over again. --Yogi Berra
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk View Post
    My "issue" with her is that she is woefully behind what we here at WS already know... like the duct tape for instance. Last Friday she appeared to be the only one on her panel of experts who hadn't heard about it yet. Won't waste anymore time watching her.
    She led with the duct tape tonight - you should be watching...
    Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Pastor says not his role to discuss case w/KC and his discussions with her will remain private.

Kathi Belich now on.

ME to make id announcement. No law stating when that has to be done.

Wow did you guys see on the bottom of the screen it said that clothing was found with the bag?
    !~*Mar*~!

JVM talking about why they didn't drain the area where the remains were. Coming back to bite LE now. That area could have been drained. Dogs could have been brought in. Thermal cameras could have been used.

Pastor says not his role to discuss case w/KC and his discussions with her will remain private.
    So will his conversations with her will not be taped at the jail? If so, she'll use him to communicate to her parents/Lee.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Pathologist bashing LE for not draining the area and searching with cadavar dogs. They drained a pond in NH case, why not drain that area to search for Caylee? KT said that was the area they should search, because they hung out there as teenagers and that's where body would be.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Wow did you guys see on the bottom of the screen it said that clothing was found with the bag?
    yes, AND heard it on the 6pm local news. LP has been saying that for a while now. Wonder who his inside sources are...

Talking about why couldn't they drain the water from the area.

Quote Originally Posted by shoremom View Post
    So will his conversations with her will not be taped at the jail? If so, she'll use him to communicate to her parents/Lee.

According to him, the dept. of corrections was the ones who called him in, and said he could visit her once a month. He may have the same set up that the attorney does, where the visits can be face to face instead of over video phone, where the conversations are kept confidential.

Cpt. Nieves says they will hold scene until they stop finding evidence. At least another day.
    I'm at work now but might have to catch this later just to see Captain Nieves. He is very easy on my eyes!!

Commerical Break.

my personal experience about draining the area - right after TS. Fay, the government brought in these huge trucks that had these huge pumps attached to them, and they went into flooded neighborhoods to help drain the water out. So they had the "means" to drain this area if they needed to.

Commerical Break.

my personal experience about draining the area - right after TS. Fay, the government brought in these huge trucks that had these huge pumps attached to them, and they went into flooded neighborhoods to help drain the water out. So they had the "means" to drain this area if they needed to.
    You're right FK - I think they just blew off KMT...they were too zoned in on the cell phone pings. But I'm not bashing them by any stretch...they were up to their eyeballs in alligators at that point...literally....that and the media, and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by graphicsgal View Post
    I'm at work now but might have to catch this later just to see Captain Nieves. He is very easy on my eyes!!
    Well lucky you then, cause he was just on again !!

Clothes in the bag.

Caller asking about Xanax.

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    you're right fk - i think they just blew off kmt...they were too zoned in on the cell phone pings. But i'm not bashing them by any stretch...they were up to their eyeballs in alligators at that point...literally....that and the media, and everything else.
    ita !

Jane just said there were clothes in the bag with Caylee.

It can be complained about forever, but the question is, what difference would it have made? The only difference would be that her body would have been less decomposed as opposed to Thursday, but it would not have changed her fate.

Fingerprints will tell if anyone moved the body (I hope) but Jesus Christ, LE had nothing to go off of, neither did any of the searchers..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Caller asking about the area around the airport, where the cross was at JB Park, etc.

Well lucky you then, cause he was just on again !!
    Hooray!!!!! I'm certainly going to catch it later. Thanks for the head's up!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast