5pm Mountain
4pm West Coast

Doors Open at Showtime.

CNN Headline News Channel

7pm Eastern
6pm Central
5pm Mountain
4pm West Coast

My "issue" with her is that she is woefully behind what we here at WS already know... like the duct tape for instance. Last Friday she appeared to be the only one on her panel of experts who hadn't heard about it yet. Won't waste anymore time watching her.

Oooh new angle maybe?? Casey's state of mind? hahaha

Cpt. Nieves says they will hold scene until they stop finding evidence. At least another day.

My "issue" with her is that she is woefully behind what we here at WS already know... like the duct tape for instance. Last Friday she appeared to be the only one on her panel of experts who hadn't heard about it yet. Won't waste anymore time watching her.

She led with the duct tape tonight - you should be watching... ;)

Pastor says not his role to discuss case w/KC and his discussions with her will remain private.

ME to make id announcement. No law stating when that has to be done.

Wow did you guys see on the bottom of the screen it said that clothing was found with the bag?

JVM talking about why they didn't drain the area where the remains were. Coming back to bite LE now. That area could have been drained. Dogs could have been brought in. Thermal cameras could have been used.

Pastor says not his role to discuss case w/KC and his discussions with her will remain private.

So will his conversations with her will not be taped at the jail? If so, she'll use him to communicate to her parents/Lee.

Pathologist bashing LE for not draining the area and searching with cadavar dogs. They drained a pond in NH case, why not drain that area to search for Caylee? KT said that was the area they should search, because they hung out there as teenagers and that's where body would be.

Wow did you guys see on the bottom of the screen it said that clothing was found with the bag?

yes, AND heard it on the 6pm local news. LP has been saying that for a while now. Wonder who his inside sources are...:rolleyes:

So will his conversations with her will not be taped at the jail? If so, she'll use him to communicate to her parents/Lee.

According to him, the dept. of corrections was the ones who called him in, and said he could visit her once a month. He may have the same set up that the attorney does, where the visits can be face to face instead of over video phone, where the conversations are kept confidential.

Cpt. Nieves says they will hold scene until they stop finding evidence. At least another day.

I'm at work now but might have to catch this later just to see Captain Nieves. He is very easy on my eyes!!:crazy:

Commerical Break.

my personal experience about draining the area - right after TS. Fay, the government brought in these huge trucks that had these huge pumps attached to them, and they went into flooded neighborhoods to help drain the water out. So they had the "means" to drain this area if they needed to.

Commerical Break.

my personal experience about draining the area - right after TS. Fay, the government brought in these huge trucks that had these huge pumps attached to them, and they went into flooded neighborhoods to help drain the water out. So they had the "means" to drain this area if they needed to.

You're right FK - I think they just blew off KMT...they were too zoned in on the cell phone pings. But I'm not bashing them by any stretch...they were up to their eyeballs in alligators at that point...literally....that and the media, and everything else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back