Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    But KC spent the night at AH's a few days before & after July 16th. (Duct tape @ AH's)
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

There were multiple Chloroform searches on Casey's computer - She wanted to know how to make it, store it & purchase it

The Chloroform found in Casey's trunk did not come from the family pool

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Hmmm...Chlorine. Bleach is a component of chloroform, I wonder if the chlorine from the pool formed with decomposition and created the 'abnormally high' chloroform fumes in the trunk? Just a thought. <---def NOT a forensic expert.
    It is well documented that chloroform is present in swimming pools and that chloroform can form from the combination of the chlorine in swimming pools and other organic chemicals, which I would believe includes decomposition fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Bingo....and why cover up an accidental frowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.
    Caylee swimming with Cindy prior to the fight and Casey leaving with her in her swim clothes does go with the theory that she chloroformed her and taped her in the trunk that night. That makes me ill to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    A swim suit may have been found but I'm not believing it until I hear it from another source...........I just don't trust LP as a source of information

Last night he said that they took Pillow Cases from the Anthony home & tonight PL said that they didn't....All Pillow cases were accounted for
    My thoughts exactly.

Bingo....and why cover up an accidental drowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.
    Yes, and why wrap a childs head with duct tape?

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    It is well documented that chloroform is present in swimming pools and that chloroform can form from the combination of the chlorine in swimming pools and other organic chemicals, which I would believe includes decomposition fluids.
    Yes, but the searches on the computer for chloroform can't be explained away that easily

That may have happened but it doesn't explain the Chloroform in the Trunk or the Chloroform searches though.
    ok maybe not geez I change my theory every few minutes it seems

Bingo....and why cover up an accidental drowning, accidents happen everyday to the best of parents....doesn't make them bad parents, no way I don't believe the accidental death at all.
    I agree,

There is no way this was an accident. If anything she tried to make it look like a drowning after she killed her.

I'm ignoring the swimsuit anyway until it's confirmed by another source.

LP has burned me too many times with false info..........He's like the Bounty Hunter who cried "Wolf" to me

There were multiple Chloroform searches on Casey's computer - She wanted to know how to make it, store it & purchase it

The Chloroform found in Casey's trunk did not come from the family pool
    I agree. It takes a whole lot of chlorinated water to accidentally make just the tinest bit of chloroform. It couldn't have happened.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    ok maybe not geez I change my theory every few minutes it seems

lol....let us not forget the neckbreaking searches as well..

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Neither do I. What I see is Cindy said she had Caylee in the pool the evening of the 15th, they have a blow out fight, Caylee is still in her pool clothes, Casey grabs Caylee as is and storms out of the house.
    Read the Computer Forensics thread. It is clear from the documents that have been released by LE that Casey was on the computer at the Anthony home the morning of the 16th and her patterns of usage suggest she took care of Caley when she woke. She also was on the computer at 2:00 PM. This supports GA's claim he saw them leave and then - without his knowledge - they returned. Also, her usage of cell phone and computer do not indicate someone in rage over the previous night's fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Good point - pajamas would indicate nighttime vs daytime.
    LP said that Caylee was found in a bathing suit and a partial remains of a dress

What! THE BROTHER DID IT? WTF

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    No the searches on KC's PC show premeditation. Not accidental your child dosen't drown then put duct tape @ thier head. The chlorolform levels in the trunk could not come from the pool. It's in the documents from the body Farm.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast