817 users online (111 members and 706 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 407
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752

    LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

    This thread is to discuss evidence from the woods and from the Anthony home.

    Previous Thread

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philly 'Burbs, PA
    Posts
    1,311
    Since this thread is to discuss new discoveries, is there anyway someone can do a concise list of what we know has been found. No elaboration just a list, for example:

    1) Skull
    2) Trash Bag

    and so on. Please include things we know were taken from the A's, as well. This way everyone is caught up and not (re)discussing old news.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    Since this thread is to discuss new discoveries, is there anyway someone can do a concise list of what we know has been found. No elaboration just a list, for example:

    1) Skull
    2) Trash Bag

    and so on. Please include things we know were taken from the A's, as well. This way everyone is caught up and not (re)discussing old news.
    3) Clothes in Trash Bag with skull
    4) Teeth and other bones from the area
    5) Duct tape on trash bag
    6) Duct tape on skull
    7) Hair resembling the color and length of Caylee's
    Last edited by TexasLil; 12-18-2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Add item

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Can the new discoveries be discussed in combination with previous information, or is this more of a list? TIA.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    Can the new discoveries be discussed in combination with previous information, or is this more of a list? TIA.
    you can list and discuss. If someone wants to put a complete list together, I can put it in the opening post.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks, JBean!

    A thought on the duct tape found on the skull and trash bag: If the ends of the two sections of tape match up and they yield the same fiber evidence/etc., this may prove that the two sections were applied in the same area and in the same relative time frame. The reverse may also be true.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    A trail of bones.
    Vacuums from the Anthony's
    Sprayer bottles for pesticides or weedkilling
    Bedding or pillows, presumed to be Kaylee's

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

    http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html



    Does this mean the body wasn't moved ?
    The rice is already cooked...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

    http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html



    Does this mean the body wasn't moved ?
    No.

    It means that at this point in time, they believe that the majority of decomposition occurred at the site of the discovery.

    I believe part of the evidence seized with the search warrant may answer that question for us though. Hope so!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Hair which appears to match that of Caylee Anthony.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Sorry,just catching up.Can anyone please tell me if we know WHERE they found teeth?TY
    The rice is already cooked...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    A trail of bones.
    Vacuums from the Anthony's
    Sprayer bottles for pesticides or weedkilling
    Bedding or pillows, presumed to be Kaylee's
    I find the sprayers interesting, as if they suspect possibly bleach, or another cleaning agent was used in them in an attempt to destroy or hide evidence. I cannot fathom what else they might be used for. I almost wonder if they were not taken to build a case against CA and GA? Any one else have that thought?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesgodofwar View Post
    I find the sprayers interesting, as if they suspect possibly bleach, or another cleaning agent was used in them in an attempt to destroy or hide evidence. I cannot fathom what else they might be used for. I almost wonder if they were not taken to build a case against CA and GA? Any one else have that thought?
    It was told on one of the news stations the other night that pesticides can be used to speed up the process of decomposition.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Summers are short here...
    Posts
    2,349

    Anyone have proof this even happened?

    CINDY ANTHONY: She told me that they had gotten into -- that she -- her and Zanny -- I mean, Raquel (ph) and Zanny were about eight cars ahead of her and Juliette and the girls. Casey had her car. Zanny had their car. So Zanny and Raquel were ahead, and somehow there was an accident (INAUDIBLE) Casey and Juliet (ph) witnessed the accident.

    (END VIDEO CLIP)

    How will the defense defend this story?Or will they
    gloss over it and pretend she never said it?




    #789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...


    I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Maybe I am too tired today to understand all this but.....every day it's "more bones","more bones".....are they all human bones?Where they found in the same place?Or did she spread them all over the place?

    I need more info
    The rice is already cooked...

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. weekend break: discuss the latest here #125
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1643
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:05 PM
  2. weekend break: discuss the latest here #124
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1693
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 09:29 AM
  3. weekend break: discuss the latest here #123
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 01:22 AM
  4. long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1817
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:35 PM
  5. CAYLEE'S REMAINS-Discuss New and Developing Information HERE
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:49 PM