1945 users online (338 members and 1607 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pesticide Canisters

If someone had a decomposing body covered with bugs is it possible that they sprayed the body with pesticides? Maybe someone tried to kill the bugs before putting body in trunk to avoid bugs crawling everywhere.

This may be key.

Yes my thoughts are that also

Quote Originally Posted by Chemaster View Post
    If someone had a decomposing body covered with bugs is it possible that they sprayed the body with pesticides? Maybe someone tried to kill the bugs before putting body in trunk to avoid bugs crawling everywhere.

This may be key.

I think the bags were dowsed in bug killer to kill the flies and larve and other bugs that were decomposing the poor girl/

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

yep... i can totally see her getting disgusted over the bugs crawling all over and her going and grabbing the bug spray and spraying the body and/or the bags.
    what a f'in' tool. someone should douse her in bug spray

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    on another thread someone posted about reading the pestisides could expedite decomposition also. I think on the new evidence thread or the rumor thread.

This may be key.
    the thought that "someone" sprayed pesticide either on the body or on the bags has been at the forefront of my mind since a day or two after LE took the pesticide sprayers from the A home. I couldn’t figure out why at first...then the sick thought occurred.

so i agree - pesticides may be a key...
    Candice
    all my posts are MOO

This may be key.
    I think you're "absolutely" correct lol. I also think the insecticide is where the chloroform comes from too. Chloroform is in many bug sprays. As much as I think this was premeditated, don't think chloroform had anything to do with Caylees murder. I think the chloroform, acetone, etc. searches were bug spray related ie. how to kill fleas.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/dea...-marie-anthony

Bug spray: maybe as the body began to decompose, insects appeared and pesticide was an attempt to stop that. if casey killed her daughter (and i think she did) she must have had some points of extreme distress, despair when dealing with the body, disposal, and the cover up. she is still human, after all. i would imagine the appearance of insects would be an extremely traumatic moment - i could see using spray in that case.

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr

inhibit or expedite decomp?

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    on another thread someone posted about reading the pestisides could expedite decomposition also. I think on the new evidence thread or the rumor thread.
    Insects are significant factor in the process of decomp... killing them would inhibit their contibution.

"Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

Yep... Google again...

Quote Originally Posted by maza View Post
    Bug spray: maybe as the body began to decompose, insects appeared and pesticide was an attempt to stop that. if casey killed her daughter (and i think she did) she must have had some points of extreme distress, despair when dealing with the body, disposal, and the cover up. she is still human, after all. i would imagine the appearance of insects would be an extremely traumatic moment - i could see using spray in that case.
    Yup, traumatic enough to cause sweating nightmares (as per TL's interview.)

Oh my God I love you guy's !!!

I kept on wondering why they were removing those containers and you know none of what you all said even crossed my mind. But boy does that make perfect sense. Wow this thing just gets more and more heart wrencing every day. Thnxs guy's one less confusion I have in my mind. Hmmm only 999,999 more things that I would love to know why in the hell would you do that to your child!!!! I'm on my way

Team Caylee

I was also thinking about the paper removal. Wonder if the Anthony's thought their home was "bugged" so they wrote notes to each other to communicate. Especially since there was that woman who worked for LP staying in the home. The only chance they would have had to talk would have been in their bedroom at night when Casey was sleeping with them. Maybe they had to write notes to communicate??

Quote Originally Posted by mybrokenwings View Post
    I was also thinking about the paper removal. Wonder if the Anthony's thought their home was "bugged" so they wrote notes to each other to communicate. Especially since there was that woman who worked for LP staying in the home. The only chance they would have had to talk would have been in their bedroom at night when Casey was sleeping with them. Maybe they had to write notes to communicate??
    ...maybe...??!?!??

i did see that they took the cpu again too...
    Candice
    all my posts are MOO

Where Casey is concerned, I think anything is possible. This also makes me so very sad.

Could the sctatches on truck be caused by pesticide canister?

IIRC, Baden was speculating that entomological evidence could reveal chloroform. Maybe investigators have to rule out pesticides as the source of chloroform.
    Last edited by Indigo; 12-18-2008 at 11:08 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast