Pesticide Canisters

Chemaster

Reaction score
If someone had a decomposing body covered with bugs is it possible that they sprayed the body with pesticides? Maybe someone tried to kill the bugs before putting body in trunk to avoid bugs crawling everywhere.

This may be key.

If someone had a decomposing body covered with bugs is it possible that they sprayed the body with pesticides? Maybe someone tried to kill the bugs before putting body in trunk to avoid bugs crawling everywhere.

This may be key.

I think the bags were dowsed in bug killer to kill the flies and larve and other bugs that were decomposing the poor girl/

yep... i can totally see her getting disgusted over the bugs crawling all over and her going and grabbing the bug spray and spraying the body and/or the bags.
what a f'in' tool. someone should douse her in bug spray

on another thread someone posted about reading the pestisides could expedite decomposition also. I think on the new evidence thread or the rumor thread.

This may be key.

the thought that "someone" sprayed pesticide either on the body or on the bags has been at the forefront of my mind since a day or two after LE took the pesticide sprayers from the A home. I couldn’t figure out why at first...then the sick thought occurred.

so i agree - pesticides may be a key...

This may be key.

I think you're "absolutely" correct lol. I also think the insecticide is where the chloroform comes from too. Chloroform is in many bug sprays. As much as I think this was premeditated, don't think chloroform had anything to do with Caylees murder. I think the chloroform, acetone, etc. searches were bug spray related ie. how to kill fleas.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/death-penalty-for-casey-marie-anthony

Bug spray: maybe as the body began to decompose, insects appeared and pesticide was an attempt to stop that. if casey killed her daughter (and i think she did) she must have had some points of extreme distress, despair when dealing with the body, disposal, and the cover up. she is still human, after all. i would imagine the appearance of insects would be an extremely traumatic moment - i could see using spray in that case.

on another thread someone posted about reading the pestisides could expedite decomposition also. I think on the new evidence thread or the rumor thread.

Insects are significant factor in the process of decomp... killing them would inhibit their contibution.

"Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

Yep... Google again...

Bug spray: maybe as the body began to decompose, insects appeared and pesticide was an attempt to stop that. if casey killed her daughter (and i think she did) she must have had some points of extreme distress, despair when dealing with the body, disposal, and the cover up. she is still human, after all. i would imagine the appearance of insects would be an extremely traumatic moment - i could see using spray in that case.

Yup, traumatic enough to cause sweating nightmares (as per TL's interview.)

Oh my God I love you guy's :blowkiss:!!!

I kept on wondering why they were removing those containers and you know none of what you all said even crossed my mind. But boy does that make perfect sense. Wow this thing just gets more and more heart wrencing every day. Thnxs guy's one less confusion I have in my mind. Hmmm only 999,999 more things that I would love to know why in the hell would you do that to your child!!!! I'm on my way :woohoo:

I was also thinking about the paper removal. Wonder if the Anthony's thought their home was "bugged" so they wrote notes to each other to communicate. Especially since there was that woman who worked for LP staying in the home. The only chance they would have had to talk would have been in their bedroom at night when Casey was sleeping with them. Maybe they had to write notes to communicate??

I was also thinking about the paper removal. Wonder if the Anthony's thought their home was "bugged" so they wrote notes to each other to communicate. Especially since there was that woman who worked for LP staying in the home. The only chance they would have had to talk would have been in their bedroom at night when Casey was sleeping with them. Maybe they had to write notes to communicate??

...maybe...??!?!??

i did see that they took the cpu again too...

Where Casey is concerned, I think anything is possible. This also makes me so very sad. :cry:

IIRC, Baden was speculating that entomological evidence could reveal chloroform. Maybe investigators have to rule out pesticides as the source of chloroform.

Insects are significant factor in the process of decomp... killing them would inhibit their contibution.

"Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

Yep... Google again...

Water + Pesticide would really slow down the decomp. I was thinking from the very beginning that there was way more soft tissue than was reported - at least on 1 part of the body.

I think you're "absolutely" correct lol. I also think the insecticide is where the chloroform comes from too. Chloroform is in many bug sprays. As much as I think this was premeditated, don't think chloroform had anything to do with Caylees murder. I think the chloroform, acetone, etc. searches were bug spray related ie. how to kill fleas.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/death-penalty-for-casey-marie-anthony

If this is where the chloroform comes from, please explain the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking, and missing children done last March.

ETA: Just reread your post about the computer searches being done for pesticides - but then what about neck breaking, household weapons, and missing children? And why back in March, three months before the act?

If this is where the chloroform comes from, please explain the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking, and missing children done last March.

ETA: Just reread your post about the computer searches being done for pesticides - but then what about neck breaking, household weapons, and missing children? And why back in March, three months before the act?

As I stated, I think this was a premeditated murder, I just think that the chloroform is a residue of the pesticides. But I have never thought Casey kept Caylee in the trunk, drugged on xanax and chloroform.

I just posted this in another thread, but then deleted it, and am moving it here, since this thread is specificly re pesticide...

Yeah, this is an interesting one, with lots of conflicting information.
Some say that by using the pesticide, it deters the bugs that could consume the evidence in as little as 1 wk.(but thats rare)
So not using the pesticide could assist faster elimination of the evidence(body) than spraying it in an effort to speed up decomp.
Does that make sense?

So not using the pesticide could assist faster elimination of the evidence(body) than spraying it in an effort to speed up decomp.
Does that make sense?

I think the spraying occurred just to prevent the bugs from going all over the trunk. Maybe this indirectly affected the decomposition but this was not the original intention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back