822 users online (163 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Daniel Placid, 10, Miami, Dec 2008

Daniel Placid is a black male, 4 feet 11 inches and weighs approximately 90 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.He was wearing a light-blue shirt with a white sweater and blue jean shorts and carrying a blue backpack.

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami police at 305-579-6111 or Miami Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

NOTE: This thread is for information & support only. If need be, please start a thread in Missing/Located Forum for discussion. TIA

ETA Support. Thanks, Idaho4Groenes, for reminder re support.

Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-29-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Well, I don't have any new information. But since this section of the board is for "Information AND SUPPORT", I would just like to say that I hope little Daniel is found soon. My prayers go out to him and his family.

Yet another 10 year old child is missing with NO information out there! Capoly, the article you posted is the only one I can find, still, after he's been missing for a week tomorrow.

Miami police myspace
    Crime Stoppers of Miami-Dade County

Can not find another word on the child. He's not mentioned on Miami PD's official website, their myspace or Crime Stoppers. And he's not listed on the NCMEC website. Would think at the very least MSNBC would follow up on their own story.

Will pray no news means he is home safe & sound. And strongly praying that there's no other reason for lack of news/searches.

Sent an email to MSNBC asking re follow-up on Daniel. Yes re "yet another".... it is upsetting to see this since publicity is deemed one of the most important ways to find a missing child.
    Last edited by capoly; 12-21-2008 at 03:38 AM. Reason: add info

I soooo hope you are right. Still no word.

Haven't heard back from TV station. Do you think it could have been a family issue? He was last seen on a Tuesday yet publicity, very limited publicity, wasn't till that Thursday. Maybe a 'warning' that worked without a lot of commotion? Hope Daniel is home getting ready for ole Santa.

West Virginia
    i don't see him listed anywhere as missing