A Caylee montage (with music)

Lisa-Rachelle

instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ig
Reaction score
That is beautiful... and thoughtful.
Thanks for sharing.

So sweet, thank you for putting this together and for sharing.

omg that was so beautiful i cried so hard .. bless this baby forever

So beautiful! Thank you. It makes me wonder how did we get to this point in the case. My spiritual side says Caylee is guideing the masses. KC gave her to humanity to love and with this energy abound all the pieces of this puzzle will fall into place.

I've been working on this little by little in my extra time this past week. Thanks to another WS member, I found a site with a few additional great photos to add.

I know we're all still waiting for the big Presser confirming everything, but I finished this up today and wanted to share.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

That was beautiful, Lisa, Now this is the second time I've cried since the remains were found. I don't know why but that little girl has really touched my heart. Maybe because I have my own children -one five-year old boy and a 19 month old girl.

For some reason, Caylee has really touched me like no other child's case.

God bless her.

Thank you, Lisa, for sharing this. It was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes.

That was beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us :blowkiss:

That was very beautiful, heartfelt and purely done with tenderness. Brought me to a crying fit but I think I needed it. Love the last 2 pictures especially! Very well done! :blowkiss:

That was very beautiful, heartfelt and purely done with tenderness. Brought me to a crying fit but I think I needed it. Love the last 2 pictures especially! Very well done! :blowkiss:

Thank you. I looked and looked for the perfect picture of Jesus and a child...the one I chose, the child resembles Caylee a bit. I knew it was the perfect choice.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I hope I can continue to honor her memory by keeping this montage in circulation for all of us grieving and seeking justice for her.

bumping due to todays tragic news

Oh that is just beautiful, Lisa. Thank you for doing that and sharing it with us.

Lisa, thank you for putting together such a beautiful tribute to Caylee. I cried so hard. Hoping that her tiny little soul can now rest in peace....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back