Letters to the new fiance

closeobserver

Reaction score
Nobody on this site, including myself, knows you. But nobody in the world wants to see anything bad happen to you. Please accept this letter as "food for thought" and not as "you should know better".

It has been very well documented that Drew likes young women. His method it to shower them with gifts to impress them and flatter them. I'm certain that he must be doing the same to you. At 23 years of age, it is doubtful that you are used to being able to afford much "luxury" items such as what you are being given. Being given these things must make you feel special.

Nearly everyone struggles in their 20's as you are now an adult, but you have not had the experience yet to get the best job, nor have you had income long enough to afford you to be able to have money to burn. You probably have barely enough to get by....that's normal. Some day, as do most older adults, look back on these early years and appreciate what they went through. If you want to have those "later" adult years to look back on your younger years, run...run fast.

If you stay with Drew, you may have nice things now, but they won't last. After you stop getting gifts, what will you two talk about? What will you do together? Will you have kids of your own together? What kind of Father will he be to your children? Do you like the same music? Do you like the same TV shows? Do you have common friends? Do you have common hobbies?

If you do decide to make a go at it, test Drew by insisting on couples counseling before you tie the knot. If he loves you, he will agree. But he never will agree, and that should tell you something.

While you are working on your prenup...please go ahead and make out your will to your next of kin accordingly. It would be very helpful to include your DNA, fingerprints, a flew pieces of hair with the root ball still attached, keep a recent photo in the file at all times, and a list of people to call when you turn up missing. You should sign an agreement that marrying this man will include a forfeiture of any proceeds which arise from the previous two Mrs. Petersons' deaths because if there are any monies made on them...you should not profit.

Enjoy the next couple of years and live them as your last! Expect the unexpected as soon as he tires of you or you decide to try to leave him. Your outlook is bleak in that area. He will have to be more creative the next time around as he is running out of options on how to get rid of his wives without evidence.

i told my own daughters to be weary of any man that has been married and divorced multiple times. especially when wife number 3 is found dead in tub and ruled a homicide and a 4th wife comes up missing and presumed dead. putting the possible deaths aside (a hard thing to do but we'll try) a man married and divorced that many times obviously has trouble with keeping relationships working. it can't be all the wives fault, their common denominator in all the marriages were him.

you're young yet and probably a very awesome person that needs and deserves so much better than him. apparently judging by what was said in the papers he started to see you even before stacy went missing. and he boasts about the fact he was dating stacy before divorced from wife number 3. be ready, because tells me he will lie and cheat on you also when someone he finds "better" than what he already has comes along.

It can be hard to decide if a new guy is going to be an abuser. When you first meet them, they seem really sweet, very generous, and romantic. But in those very desirable traits you can somes see what the future will be like.

But there is a pattern that frequently shows up in DV relationships. So even though it can easily be said that "we don't know him" it is easy to see the patterns.

The generosity ends up meaning you owe him, the sweetness is a way to generate confidence, and the romantic nature is the excuse to push a committment. The wanting to spend all his time with you is the first step to isolating you from others in your life.

One way to tell about a man is to listen to him talk about his other relationships in his life. Is he demeaning to women (did he 'fix' his ex-wives? is everything their fault?) How does he act when he gets angry? How does he treat others in his life? Is he demeaning to women?

Some warning signs for domestic abuse/violence in the link below. I have shared this with my own DD and I hope she keeps it in mind as she is dating just as I hope that the woman in Drew's life considers it too.

http://www.turningpointservices.org/Domestic Violence - Warning Signs.htm

I thought the fiance story was just proven to be a hoax?? :confused:

Here is the latest I read in the tribune:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-fiance-21dec21,0,2868694.story

It says he is dreamin and he made the statement out of revenge...

From what I have read it seems she denys dating him to her family, but she accepted his ring. So what is really happening is up in the air.

I wonder if she is aware that she isn't the only one?

I would expect Peterson to be sitting home alone most nights. But on Dec. 20, the burly 54-year-old was spotted entering a Downers Grove club as Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" pounded over the speakers. Inside, an attractive brunet—and apparently not the alleged fiance—held him in a tight embrace and posed for photos.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-talk-solkon-badboysdec27,0,4670731.story

Here is the latest I read in the tribune:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-fiance-21dec21,0,2868694.story

It says he is dreamin and he made the statement out of revenge...

Thanks!

From what I have read it seems she denys dating him to her family, but she accepted his ring. So what is really happening is up in the air.

I would expect Peterson to be sitting home alone most nights. But on Dec. 20, the burly 54-year-old was spotted entering a Downers Grove club as Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" pounded over the speakers. Inside, an attractive brunet—and apparently not the alleged fiance—held him in a tight embrace and posed for photos.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-talk-solkon-badboysdec27,0,4670731.story

She's gonna be on the CBS early show tomorrow.

I read somewhere that she is going to be on the Early Show (CBS) Monday Morning to tell her story.

poor girl needs intervention! Why isn't dp behind bars yet???

Dear CR,

I hope that someday you will realize what a good decision you made about leaving the home of DrewP. It was wise both for yourself and for your children. LOL, giving the cell phone back was also an excellent idea. Allegedly past wives have indicated to others that he may have tracked them via cell phones he had given to them.

Now that you are making good decisions, I hope that it continues. Bad boys may be fun for a short while, but when it is over they leave you with problems. But now you have the chance, a chance to find someone who will be good for you and good for your children. Someone who will put you first in his life and who will love and care for you.... not just what they can get you to do.

Good luck on the rest of your life, may you be happy and healthy. And may you live to see your children grow up and stand on their own too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back