KC's Pet??

HRCODEPINK

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Website
www.patriotstoolbox.org
If this should be moved somewhere please do so, but I wasn't sure where to put it.

I heard somewhere (I can't remember where or I would go look it up again) that KC may have buried a hamster or some other type of animal/pet in the area where the remains were found last week. I was wondering if anyone else had heard this and if so, have we found out the name of this pet? If I heard this wrong, please close the thread and I apologize.

Otherwise, the reason I ask is because that cryptic phone call with LA has always bothered me. It sounded like brother and sister talking in code to me, and to many of you, as you have expressed. I also would not put it past LA to do anything for his sister. I was wondering if the family pet was named "Blackjack" perhaps and how would we go about finding out?? TIA

Leonard Padilla keeps talking about the area being used by "all the kids in the neighborhood" to bury their pets. If so, there will be a lot of animal bones found during the excavation.

OMGosh! "German" G. the meter man "pee'd" and found the bones, if you tell me a hamster wheel gets uncovered I am going to faint right now on the floor!

NG made a reference to Caylee being buried like a hamster/with hamsters etc. or something to that effect last night I believe.

OMGosh! "German" G. the meter man "pee'd" and found the bones, if you tell me a hamster wheel gets uncovered I am going to faint right now on the floor!

I remember where the German Shepheard pee's comment what is this about a hamster wheel OMG..lol.

This bothers me, is there any way we can find out the name of that hamster??? or whatever animal(s) she might have buried in this area?? Bothering me bad -

This bothers me, is there any way we can find out the name of that hamster??? or whatever animal(s) she might have buried in this area?? Bothering me bad -

It bothers me too! If they had a pet named Blackjack and buried it in that area, without doubt she was trying to tell LA where the body was. Have any of her friends that come here known her long enough that they would know if they ever had a pet named Blackjack?

Remember how KC described the location at Jay Blanchard as being in the "bottom left"?? Was Caylee found in the "bottom left" of the area?

It bothers me too! If they had a pet named Blackjack and buried it in that area, without doubt she was trying to tell LA where the body was. Have any of her friends that come here known her long enough that they would know if they ever had a pet named Blackjack?

That is good detective work! Way to go!

Remember how KC described the location at Jay Blanchard as being in the "bottom left"?? Was Caylee found in the "bottom left" of the area?

Well, if you were at the back of the Anthony's yard, the wooded area would be 'bottom left' where Caylee's body was found. I don't think that is where she meant, tho. Just JMO.

No, if top is North and bounded by the street, then she was found in the top left of the woods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back