Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

7pm Eastern
6pm Central
5pm Mountain
4pm West Coast

Cpt. Nieves talking live right now with an Issues reporter.

GraphicsGal - it's your night again tonight !!

Meter reader is credible. Persistent worker who wanted to follow up on his observations. Is not suspect.

I really don't like that Jane W atty....I also think that jvm is trying to hard to be NG......

what is the defense going to do.......GEE

Ugghhh. Is this Jane Weintraub lawyer for real ? Gray bag in August, black bag now ? She's trying to raise reasonable doubt on the meter reader. Unbelievable.

Ugghhh. Is this Jane Weintraub lawyer for real ? Gray bag in August, black bag now ? She's trying to raise reasonable doubt on the meter reader. Unbelievable.

we are on the same wave length.....

this is like a defense dream come true---I'm really not to keen on jvm....

why doesnt JVM have someone that will stand up for the prosecution?

most on her panel are pro criminal

imo

this JANE needs a counterpoint and she and drew are a TAG TEAM

I can't stand the Jane Weintraub! Hardly recognize her since her face lift.

She is a callous, bitter lady and never changes her tune...police are always guilty. Perps are always innocent.:mad::mad:

I bet JVM is going to replace NG. NG may want to retire and be with her babies.

duh,,,the guy calls in a "GREY BAG" in August but shes found in a BLACK BAG

and this Jane motormouth ASSUMES its somehow the same bag and

"whats with that"

an empty grey bag in august, thats all.

Is it just me, or was JVM, rude, rude, rude? She cut off the interview twice and seemed to be more interested in hearing herself, and her talking heads, than the interview with Cpt. Nieves.

like the criminal profiler....she seems to see the reality....

hate it when they try to blow holes in everything and anything....

This could be very bad for the prosecution. Isn't going to look good. I don't think he's a suspect, but it is fishy.

JVM is saying he called on the 11th 1 LE went out -called 12th- called back 13th 2 LE went out. Talking about Tony(LE) being let go because of relations with KC and how she "got around".

Is it just me, or was JVM, rude, rude, rude, in the way she cut off the interview twice. She seemed to be more interested in hearing herself and her talking heads, than the interview.

agree don't ask if you can't listen to the answer...

I'm having a really hard time staying on WS. Anyone else having problems ?

Jane saying he is not a suspect over and over again. LE should have vetted this guy... This is the first real item I feel Baez can actually latch onto. The rest has been manufactured BS propaganda.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back