trying to sell 'gothic kittens' for sale

graybar hotel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woman accused of trying to sell 'gothic kittens'
Pet groomer marketed felines with ear, neck and tail piercings on eBay

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - Humane officers said a Pennsylvania woman marketed "gothic kittens" with ear, neck and tail piercings over the Internet. Officers with the SPCA of Luzerne County removed three kittens and a cat from a home outside Wilkes-Barre.

Officer Carol Morrison said the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals raided the home on Wednesday after getting a tip that the woman was selling the pierced kittens on eBay.

Rest of story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28300503/

That is awful - poor kitties. Who the heck wants a cat with a neck piercing - let alone other piercings

.......I'm speechless.

And enraged.:behindbar

Good thing the SPCA in the area stepped in for the kitties. :clap:

That is disgusting! Those poor little kittens. What some people won't think of. I wonder if there are any out there that were already sold like that before the ASPCA was tipped off?

That's a crime. It's not safe, healthy, or natural for animals to have piercings, it's inhumane. I want to know why they won't print her name.

:furious: You have to be :censored: ing kidding me :furious:

Tail piercings? Their tails aren't that thick!

Didn't she ever have to take them to the vet?

Lock her up and then pierce her butt cheeks together for a week. :eek:

It isn't so much the actual piercings. It was trying to sell animals for novelty items. That is why it is illegal to sell "Easter chicks, ducks,". The owners buy for novelty and neglect them.

The neck piercings and tail would be very painful.

I worked with a girl who pierced her dog's ears. She was so proud of it until everyone reacted with shock, horror and revulsion. :furious:

People pierce babies ears all the time. People hack off the ears and tails from puppies.

I'm not outraged.

I just adopted a female chihuahua and she had scabs in both ears that I swear looked like someone tried to pierce her ears.

Now I wonder if I was not too far off....

I agree with Linda7, not outraged, just disgusted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back