Greta - On The Record - Dec. 18, 2008

Leila

Reaction score
Greta is covering this tonight and is now talking with Nieves. She's questioning the three tips given on Aug. 11, 12, and 13. All information suggests the meter-reader is a credible witness. He has nothing to do with KC - a persistent citizen.

Greta asked about the color of the bag and Capt. Nieves said he cannot discuss that at this time.

Greta says "strange coincidence" re: meter reader. Methink Greta's hinky meter is up too.

Per Phil Keating of Fox, there were a lot of different colored plastic bags and other trash at the site back in August.

yep, Greta is doubting this whole meter reader thang....

I HEART Greta. Thank god for her because NG drives me insane.

Phil Keating on the scene and says there's a lot of bags of trash in that wooded area. He says that the meter-reader is one of the many many people who are consumed with the mystery of Caylee Anthony. He says the guy is persistent - decided to check it out again.

Greta finds it very strange. Phil says that Capt. Nieves spoke to reporters three times today, and his response has been that the meter-reader isn't suspect.

Greta has Dr. Kobi on tonight

This whole thing makes me sick. To think some are more concerned on how many times this guy called in the tip then the lieing women who sit her arse in jail eating pork rines :furious:

real nice Greta, blame the reader meter guy and now no one will ever look for missing people! Kobi never met kc yet

Listening to Phil Keating description of the area, it sounds like a dumping area. He says there's a lot of trash in the woods and bags. I'd think that has to make it more difficult for LE going through all that stuff.

This whole thing makes me sick. To think some are more concerned on how many times this guy called in the tip then the lieing women who sit her arse in jail eating pork rines :furious:

I must agree with you.........kc did it and no one else.......she gave everyone enough clues in her code talk. Her friends even said go look at the *ZONE*
If I heard that and knew where that was...........I would go looking..........:furious: did ca or ga or la ever go look?

Dr. Baden - he says Neil Haskell who studies insects (sort of like a Body Farm for insects), a top entomologist.

The LONGER a body is in the area the more animals will disperse them.

It seems to me that Dr. Baden actually gave some support to the prosecution.

I keep remembering kc saying *when we find CAYLEE, she will be able to tell what happened.*..........yes, she will through all the sciences!!! Tiny teeth found throughout the site...........why would the teeth not be in the skull? esp since the skull mouth area was duck taped? Was Caylee hit in that area, knocking her tiny teeth loose??? I don't get it................

Greta is off on another topic, but if she follows the same format as she's been doing lately, she'll return to the Anthony case towards the end of the program.

She may come back to it..........that's what she's been doing lately.

yep, Greta is doubting this whole meter reader thang....

I HEART Greta. Thank god for her because NG drives me insane.

IMOO Greta is defence oriented...

Dr. Baden - he says Neil Haskell who studies insects (sort of like a Body Farm for insects), a top entomologist.

The LONGER a body is in the area the more animals will disperse them.

It seems to me that Dr. Baden actually gave some support to the prosecution.

Bolded by me

Thank Goodness he did..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17