Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 636
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492

    Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

    When I go to www.ocso.com and I go to the link for the crime photos it tells me they have been taken down.

    Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

    The file has been deleted. It did not comply with our terms of service.


    Does anyone else have them? or a link to them?
    Last edited by JBean; 12-19-2008 at 02:42 AM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rowlett, TX
    Posts
    2,290
    Sure do!

    http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

    I'd say about 3/4 of them are aerial photos; photos of the actual site are toward the bottom of the list.

    Of course, there are no photos of bones, just trees and vegetation and orange buckets. Pink and yellow flags stuck in the ground.

    You can tell by the tree trunks that the area fills up with water pretty regularly, IMO.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,669

  4. #4
    Thanks!


  5. #5
    the rsxtaci.com/Caylee address will remain active and you guys can download as much as you want and link wherever you want.

    i have unlimited bandwidth so i don't mind one bit! happy clicking WSers.

    just chillin' with my own kind!


  6. #6
    Lisa-Rachelle's Avatar
    Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jackson, TN
    Posts
    259
    So, am I to surmise that the blue tent is over the actual area where Caylee's body was discovered? If so, thats ALARMINGLY close to the road. It would have been seen before last week, surely.

    Im going to log a vote that the meter reader dude moved that bag to where it was last Thursday.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

    *Justice for C.M.A*


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Thank you!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    2,244
    Does this pic show the bag in the distance? I can't tell for sure but it looks like it may be.

    http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195831.jpg



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    Sure do!

    http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

    I'd say about 3/4 of them are aerial photos; photos of the actual site are toward the bottom of the list.

    Of course, there are no photos of bones, just trees and vegetation and orange buckets. Pink and yellow flags stuck in the ground.

    You can tell by the tree trunks that the area fills up with water pretty regularly, IMO.
    Thanks so much............I got them


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    wow- a picture really does say a thousand words.

    Firstly caylees body was probaby not placed that close to the road, but ended up there after the waters subsided.

    Secondly, I know that there were reprts of LE entering the woods with machetes to clear the underbrush, but just how much did they clear?
    I had thought the area was much more dense with lttle room for movement, but clearly that is not the case(unless they went nuts with the machetes ;but they would need a bulldozer too)

    All I know is that each time we see or hear new evidence instead of it clearing things up, i end up more confused than ever.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Does this pic show the bag in the distance? I can't tell for sure but it looks like it may be.

    http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195831.jpg
    I lightened the pic up in photoshop and it looks like a black trash bag to me.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    wow- a picture really does say a thousand words.

    Firstly caylees body was probaby not placed that close to the road, but ended up there after the waters subsided.

    Secondly, I know that there were reprts of LE entering the woods with machetes to clear the underbrush, but just how much did they clear?
    I had thought the area was much more dense with lttle room for movement, but clearly that is not the case(unless they went nuts with the machetes ;but they would need a bulldozer too)

    All I know is that each time we see or hear new evidence instead of it clearing things up, i end up more confused than ever.
    There was heavy underbrush and it was cut away. You can tell that had been under the water when you look at the tree markings. Look at the black soil where it has been very saturated with water. I bet it is still pretty wet even now.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Does this pic show the bag in the distance? I can't tell for sure but it looks like it may be.

    http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195831.jpg

    I thought the same thing when I saw that photo.

    There is no other reason to take it except for what looks like a plastic bag there. And this photo was taken before any tent was put up you can tell by the sequence of the photos.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,740
    I am not trying to be a smart aleck but if when he did pick the bag up the skull fell out I bet he dropped it like real quick...I can't even imagine...
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Does this pic show the bag in the distance? I can't tell for sure but it looks like it may be.

    http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195831.jpg
    I dont think so cause if that was the bag and it was still under that much undergrowth how would the skull have came out of the bag?
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill


Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is there a thread with inks to crime scene photos?
    By ialy in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 03:37 AM
  2. The Crime Scene
    By beesy in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:34 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •