Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBOTHINK

Former Member
Reaction score
When I go to www.ocso.com and I go to the link for the crime photos it tells me they have been taken down.

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

The file has been deleted. It did not comply with our terms of service.

Does anyone else have them? or a link to them?

Sure do!

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

I'd say about 3/4 of them are aerial photos; photos of the actual site are toward the bottom of the list.

Of course, there are no photos of bones, just trees and vegetation and orange buckets. Pink and yellow flags stuck in the ground.

You can tell by the tree trunks that the area fills up with water pretty regularly, IMO.

the rsxtaci.com/Caylee address will remain active and you guys can download as much as you want and link wherever you want.

i have unlimited bandwidth so i don't mind one bit! :) happy clicking WSers.

So, am I to surmise that the blue tent is over the actual area where Caylee's body was discovered? If so, thats ALARMINGLY close to the road. It would have been seen before last week, surely.

Im going to log a vote that the meter reader dude moved that bag to where it was last Thursday.

Sure do!

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

I'd say about 3/4 of them are aerial photos; photos of the actual site are toward the bottom of the list.

Of course, there are no photos of bones, just trees and vegetation and orange buckets. Pink and yellow flags stuck in the ground.

You can tell by the tree trunks that the area fills up with water pretty regularly, IMO.

Thanks so much............I got them

wow- a picture really does say a thousand words.

Firstly caylees body was probaby not placed that close to the road, but ended up there after the waters subsided.

Secondly, I know that there were reprts of LE entering the woods with machetes to clear the underbrush, but just how much did they clear?
I had thought the area was much more dense with lttle room for movement, but clearly that is not the case(unless they went nuts with the machetes ;but they would need a bulldozer too)

All I know is that each time we see or hear new evidence instead of it clearing things up, i end up more confused than ever.:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Does this pic show the bag in the distance? I can't tell for sure but it looks like it may be.

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195831.jpg

I lightened the pic up in photoshop and it looks like a black trash bag to me.

wcb668.jpg

wow- a picture really does say a thousand words.

Firstly caylees body was probaby not placed that close to the road, but ended up there after the waters subsided.

Secondly, I know that there were reprts of LE entering the woods with machetes to clear the underbrush, but just how much did they clear?
I had thought the area was much more dense with lttle room for movement, but clearly that is not the case(unless they went nuts with the machetes ;but they would need a bulldozer too)

All I know is that each time we see or hear new evidence instead of it clearing things up, i end up more confused than ever.:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

There was heavy underbrush and it was cut away. You can tell that had been under the water when you look at the tree markings. Look at the black soil where it has been very saturated with water. I bet it is still pretty wet even now.

I am not trying to be a smart aleck but if when he did pick the bag up the skull fell out I bet he dropped it like real quick...I can't even imagine...

Just thinking that this precious baby was thrown away like garbage is just more than I can take and it totally turns my stomach.

Does this pic show the bag in the distance? I can't tell for sure but it looks like it may be.

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195831.jpg

I don't know Marina, but I do know that these close up pictures seem to run in sequential order and when this one was taken it doesn't appear as though they had done much but rope the area off. In all fairness though, it looks as if what appears to be a bag 'could be' damp tree roots.

Look at the photo I posted. There is no doubt that is the bag. Stare at it for a few and you will clearly see the outline of the garbage bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni