Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBOTHINK

Former Member
Reaction score
When I go to www.ocso.com and I go to the link for the crime photos it tells me they have been taken down.

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

The file has been deleted. It did not comply with our terms of service.

Does anyone else have them? or a link to them?

Crime Scene Photos 1 Thread

Sure do!

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

I'd say about 3/4 of them are aerial photos; photos of the actual site are toward the bottom of the list.

Of course, there are no photos of bones, just trees and vegetation and orange buckets. Pink and yellow flags stuck in the ground.

You can tell by the tree trunks that the area fills up with water pretty regularly, IMO.

OKay here is a nice new thread for real crime scene photo discussion.

Request:
A NO discussion crime scene picture thread, with a post of the crime scene picture and Label. (eg. this is a gerbil; this is a trash bag) etc. That way we can differentiate between the sense and the nonsense.

Request:
A NO discussion crime scene picture thread, with a post of the crime scene picture and Label. (eg. this is a gerbil; this is a trash bag) etc. That way we can differentiate between the sense and the nonsense.
we ll we would have that in the images threads in the sticky forum. Don't you want to discuss the pictures?

I saw 19 ground shots of the crime scene on the orlando sentenial site.. i tried tpost the link here way earlier but the server was busy.....

I will try t find the link again now....

From the photos I saw it is amazing how CLOSE to the ROAD she was...

Maybe one of you guys wants to host and label them?

This thread is for serious crime photo discussion.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-crime-scene-photos-121808,0,4270354.photogallery

Here is the link I saw them from.... orlando sentenial....

I noticed all teh pink flags in the photos...

every different colored flag means different evidence... just teh way a crime scene is organized...

many pink flags..... i took that to mean bones... it seems to me bones were the most of the evidence...

although there are manhy other colored flags.... makes me wonder what the otehr colors represent....

The blue tent is where I think the bag was found.... not that far off the road... look at all 19 pics cAREFULLY...

in relation to where the road is... she was just on the side of it really...

I can see why the meter reader checked the side of the road so carefully each month on his route... he has probally been searching each month ....

we ll we would have that in the images threads in the sticky forum. Don't you want to discuss the pictures?

I'd like to discuss them..The 'Book' thread is a hit with me :)

:furious:

I can't label all the flags... but from the pics from the post I just posted.... I think the pink flags mean bone....

I noticed in other pics many different colored flags.... yellow?? plants??.... the blue there were a few of them.. other evidence we don't know of yet...

but the pink flags are I feel for sure bones.... look at the photos and how many pink flags there are....

Makes me wonder if the LE knew early on that this was a baby girl... hence pink flags.....
Just a thought... but a crime scene has to be organized in some way...

the color of the flags and where they are mean something... there is more pink flags than any other color.. so that tells me bones....

AND THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I dont think pink means girl. They use bright colors that stand out even at night. Pink is brighter than "baby blue".

The Orlando Sentenial link I just posted has great ground shots of the crime scene......

I can't believe noone has posted these yet!!

Lol I dont think pink means girl. They use bright colors that stand out even at night. Pink is brighter than "baby blue".

I can understand what you are saying... BUT.... LE has only worked in daylight until yesterday...

I did not say I knew what the colors meant.... only My Opinion... given the situation.....

I DO KNOW.. there are more PINK flags than anything else in these 19 photos... I have studied them carefully...

I am amazed at how close to the road they are......

The Orlando Sentenial link I just posted has great ground shots of the crime scene......

I can't believe noone has posted these yet!!

They have been posted, different thread. I don't think pink is bones. That would be bones spread out too much and way too close to the road. Pink is probably the indiscriminate marker, and when they're sure of something, they would label it the appropriate color - that's my assumption.

I am not sure of how a crime scene works..... but I ASSUMED .. every where a flag was means a different type of evidence was found..... I could very possibly be wrong.. but given the amount of bone that has been discovered about the site in the past week that is the conclusion I came too....

195831-1.jpg

lol@ this being focused.

[not trying to be mean or rude, just find it amusing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads