Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieDoll View Post
    I'm sure they know what has been released.

This would not be the first time someone made a mistake.

Like I said before, the time stamp on this photo is definitely before the bad was removed. The focus of the photo is clearly on the bag, the "skull" that we are seeing is not up in the air but laying on the ground at the base of the bag on top of some brush.

If you look at the orig photo you can see the image still looks like a skull.

This was a big boo boo IMO.
    I am convinced a clerk who had not been to the scene scanned the photos and saw nothing in that but trees and released it. It takes a good eye and close observation to pick up on things in crime scene photos. That is why they make photos and videos of everything at a crime scenes. Even the human eye misses things on first pass.

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    OCSO would not release photos with pertinent evidence in them. Period. There is no skull or bag in any of those photos, imo. Matrixing and the pixellation of leaves, roots, etc. will always create images in our minds. That is all it is.
    Agree. Though that book does have my eye..........

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    This would be a very obvious ommision. That video has been key in this case and her not mentioning that the book was missing would be very difficult to "explain away"!
    I believe because KC has had all this time in jail to think the entire thing through, she realized she left some "loose ends." That is why she would tell those things, because she knew they would all lead right back to her.

That is why the remark about the house key, because she knew she had wrapped something around her from that house. What she didn't take into account was there was an alarm on the house and the sheriff's department put up those cameras everywhere.

Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    Okay, now I was on Topix and someone insisted that they saw a skull near the garbage bag. I blew this up, so sorry for the fuzziness. It's the same photo Turbothink posted, just cropped and enlarged. I'm not sure what to think.

Thoughts?

***Edited*** Scratch that. There is supposed to be tape around the skull. I don't see any tape here.

Do you really think that the prosecution would release a picture of Caylee's skull? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Laneymae View Post
    Do you really think that the prosecution would release a picture of Caylee's skull? Seriously?
    there's no way they would!

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    It is a JPEG-compressed image, so the pixels have already been manipulated and the original information is lost.

That is not a human skull in the picture, any more than there is a horse's head in the wood grain of my living room floor. The textures of the foliage - which by the way are several feet off the ground - give the illusion of a skull.
    The original information was not lost because the time is available. The picture with the bag was taken on 12.11 at 11:54am the one before in the zip file that I got from the OC site was taken when the photographer was just at the scene, this photo was taken at 11:50 am. Then one more taken at 11:51am. These were all taken in sequence and with the same camera.

All of the aerial ones were taken with a different camera.

That was before ANYTHING was removed if you watched it at the time. They did not remove the remains until later in the afternoon.

I believe the time tells the tale on this.

just what i think is the "skull"

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post

i think its just to the right of the yellow leaf thats in the center. the skull is facing to the right and i see what appears to br tape over the head. i cant clearly see the mouth.
    Bless little Caylee. Her life didnt have to end this way..

ETA: its a little to the right of the yellow leaf and then look down about an inch.
    Last edited by likeOMG; 12-19-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: to be more clear

I applaude the person who mentioned the Tell Tale Heart. This crime really is the Tell Tale Heart. The child's book seems to be turned to the yellow page, drawing attention to the remains. The storm must have washed the remains closer and closer to the road. The meter reader wouldn't give up. The car smelled worse and worse--truly like the heart that wouldn't stop beating.

Also, no doubt the remains ARE in these photos. We may not be able to outline them, but they ARE there. That's the whole point of the photos.

Couldn't they just release the picture in a dng format and we could really pick it apart I've tried everyway possible to sharpen, contrast, and enlarge but it just isn't happening with the jpg and resolution size.
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

Not intentionally. As I have said before most likely some clerk who had not been to the scene went through those pictures to determine what to release and did not see the bag in the picture. Most likely only saw the trees.

I believe it was an innocent mistake, but a mistake just the same.

Okay... I feel stupid. I cannot for the life of me see this "skull". Not saying it isn't there.. I'm just frustrated not being able to see!
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

I gotta agree with you... the book maybe, but the skull? I seriously doubt that! Besides... looking at that pic I can "see" 3 skulls... but in reality, they're leaves, shadows and an imagination all blurred together...

And also, IMO, if there was a book around the skull when the meter-reader guy found it, I think it would have been mentioned in the 911 call... "I went to take a leak and found a book on the ground... then I looked up and saw a black garbage bag... I went to get the black bag... and a skull fell out!"

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    The original information was not lost because the time is available. The picture with the bag was taken on 12.11 at 11:54am the one before in the zip file that I got from the OC site was taken when the photographer was just at the scene, this photo was taken at 11:50 am. Then one more taken at 11:51am. These were all taken in sequence and with the same camera.

All of the aerial ones were taken with a different camera.

That was before ANYTHING was removed if you watched it at the time. They did not remove the remains until later in the afternoon.

I believe the time tells the tale on this.
    While you are probably correct on the times, I believe the shot is only of the vegetation and NOT a shot of any evidence in the location. You can't make me believe they would accidently release a shot of the actual "crime scene" complete with the bag and the skull. I don't believe it for a second.

People are going to continue to perpetuate this because they do see what they want to see there. I have such a vivid imagination that I could make all kinds of things out of that vegetation and limbs. OCSO is going to have to put an end to this speculation on such a macabre scale.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    Agree. Though that book does have my eye..........
    I am not even sure that is a book!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I'm reposting this here from my post on a page or two back. I don't want anyone to miss it.

Title on the book Caylee was reading in the video is "Suppertime For Frieda Fuzzypaws" by Cyndy Szekeres.

The book in the woods could be "Fluffy Duckling" by the same author. Library description says: When Fluffy Duckling emerges from her egg she meets a bird, a caterpillar, and a turtle before finding her own Mama Duck. On board pages. A Golden book.

When I enlarged the woods photo of the book, I could see a big picture of an animal that looked like some sort of brown bird. So it fits with the description above. The author has written many books like this.

My original post is here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=124
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast