Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime scene photos #2

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    good work but I think they are on the other side. Very close to the site, but not on the site (I can be mistaken). Fascinating video.
    If you watch the whole video they turn right on Suburban Dr. and then
    pull over. If they were on the other side they would have had to turn around
    first.
    IMO they are on the right side of the road.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    can some one blow up one of the other crime scene pics....there were two that had something blue in them....one was something blue at the bottom right side...I cant do it until hubby can help me....but I really wanted to take a closer look at those two photos also

The below marked pic shows where GSJ was:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=416

Today, 11:31 AM
    i.b.nora

I just put this on the Geraldo thread but maybe this is more appropriate.
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...ck/BHVIDEO.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    To me it looks like whoever is in that Photo has their Hair "Greased"

Like somebody in the 40's or 50's
    maybe cindy tossed in some old pictures to bring her dad to look at.
    does freida fuzzypants have a front/back pocket or an open corner to stash the cards in ?
    maybe it's as simple as that?

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

LOL. It is interesting to see what other people see in the photos. I see the "Caylee" face" too - but going back and taking another look at that area - I don't think there is any photo there. Kepp in mind that I have blown that crime scene photo up a considerable bit, and the pixilation makes it look like things are there sometimes.

But here is another look at the "man" in the photo. I marked what I see in it...though I am clearly open for other people's views! I think there is a leaf or some type of vegetative debris on top of the photo that covers his eye area. That is what looks like sunglasses or something.

Edit> Oh yeah - forgot to add that it now looks to me like his arms are both in front of him and his hands are clasped together.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    can some one blow up one of the other crime scene pics....there were two that had something blue in them....one was something blue at the bottom right side...I cant do it until hubby can help me....but I really wanted to take a closer look at those two photos also
    Do you mean the blue tent that covered the precise location of the body? Or is it something on the ground? I can blow it up if you tell me which pictures they are.

Well in the pic from the greta show...there were colages up on the wall in the two rooms that they showed! That would make since....does anyone have anymore pics that we could look into the pics to see if we see any of these pics.....or colage....other then the greta ones? and I always thought that the purchase that she had was not for the movies but for a fabric store...
    That would make perfect sense if that is a collage. That would also explain why we see more than one face in the picture and why they took the picture frames from the Anthony's house. I bet they were matching frames in that house.

Oh no.........the invisible nanny took the family pictures too.......LOL

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    LOL. It is interesting to see what other people see in the photos. I see the "Caylee" face" too - but going back and taking another look at that area - I don't think there is any photo there. Kepp in mind that I have blown that crime scene photo up a considerable bit, and the pixilation makes it look like things are there sometimes.

But here is another look at the "man" in the photo. I marked what I see in it...though I am clearly open for other people's views! I think there is a leaf or some type of vegetative debris on top of the photo that covers his eye area. That is what looks like sunglasses or something.

Edit> Oh yeah - forgot to add that it now looks to me like his arms are both in front of him and his hands are clasped together.

with the pic blown up like that I see a women with a hat with her hand on her hip....

Can you PLEASE blow up the other crime scene photo that has something blue in the bottom right hand corner.......

Do you mean the blue tent that covered the precise location of the body? Or is it something on the ground? I can blow it up if you tell me which pictures they are.
    its the pic with the blue tent in the back ground already cleared....but...in the bottom of the pic right hand side there is something blue on the ground....

Something just dawned on me. LE must of been absolutely haunted when they first found the photos at the crime scene, especially the one of Caylee. It must of been at that very moment they knew beyond a doubt those little bones belonged to Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????
    I see Caylee with red shorts and looks like a purple? shirt.
    She has sunglasses on and it looks
    like her arms are bent up towards her head and her hands
    are on each side of the sunglasses.....

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    That would make perfect sense if that is a collage. That would also explain why we see more than one face in the picture and why they took the picture frames from the Anthony's house. I bet they were matching frames in that house.

Oh no.........the invisible nanny took the family pictures too.......LOL

and fabrics as well.....she seemed to be into crafts a bit....

Quote Originally Posted by Cerenity2u View Post
    Something just dawned on me. LE must of been absolutely haunted when they first found the photos at the crime scene, especially the one of Caylee. It must of been at that very moment they knew beyond a doubt those little bones belonged to Caylee.
    I think you are right....I dont even think they had even really looked into the bag...before they had a police car at the home....they had to wait for the ME to get there before they even opened the bag up.....

with the pic blown up like that I see a women with a hat with her hand on her hip....

Can you PLEASE blow up the other crime scene photo that has something blue in the bottom right hand corner.......
    Could be a woman too. It is still too blurry to tell. Let me go look and see if I can find the pic you want.

and I also think it would be a good idea if we can blow up the book photo in other spots

Thank you soooo much TxRose....the way you blew up the photo....I can now see what others were seeing the other night

Ok - here is the blue thing that is in the bottom right corner of one of the crime scene photos. I can't tell what it is, but I think it is something left behind by LE because you can see the area has already been cleared. They certainly wouldn't have left that sitting out. I can also see it in another pic where you can spot the grid markers. I don't think it was left with the body.

Thank you soooo much TxRose....the way you blew up the photo....I can now see what others were seeing the other night
    Yea! I did good. LOL
    Thanks - glad I could help. It helps me too because then I don't think I am crazy for what I see in the picture. It reminds me of one of those inkblot tests....

Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
    of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
    in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
    #8, 9 and 10
    and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
    pong table in the back ground!
    I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
    stuff? http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

Ok - here is the blue thing that is in the bottom right corner of one of the crime scene photos. I can't tell what it is, but I think it is something left behind by LE because you can see the area has already been cleared. They certainly wouldn't have left that sitting out. I can also see it in another pic where you can spot the grid markers. I don't think it was left with the body.

I'm not sure about this given that this is an enlarged portion of a larger photograph but, couldn't this be the top that Caylee was wearing in the video with the book? It seems to be the same color???

Quote Originally Posted by harleysnana View Post
    Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
    of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
    in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
    #8, 9 and 10
    and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
    pong table in the back ground!
    I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
    stuff? http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

In GA interview he told LE that he just learned to play that.....I bet its in their garage...

I think this pick was taken before any of the little flags were up yet....? if it is....then this could be something they put those flags down after they pick up something....they grid it first...then pick up and mark

can we have the orginal pic up too please

Here is the original crime scene photo with the blue thing in the corner that I blew up. You can see similar blue stuff in other photos. But notice how the ground has already been excavated at the time this photo was taken. I can't fathom it is significant and they left it out there that long.

you maybe right....it was just something that had caught my eye

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast