1097 users online (238 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Here is our answer as to why the didn't find it on the 11th from a poster here on the 11th

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=15

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    The evidence on the items in the woods will tell a lot, fingerprints, chemicals, etc.

I'm in the camp that KC didn't ever expect the police would be called by CA, she didn't take much time to plan, she wanted to take off out of state but was still trying to keep TL's attention. And ultimately lacked courage.

About cadaver dogs, they definitely can smell cadaverine through water, even through concrete, and I've seen dogs on film find bodies buried 20 feet deep! My own Eskimo dog can find dead things in the river--actually smell through water. But, of course, they have to be taken to within a certain range of the cadaverine chemical. They only need a few molecules to find the remains. I've heard it said they can find a baby's tear on a football field.

If you remember the psychic's video, they claimed that the report that the area was searched was a lie. But I don't think anyone intentionally missed the opportunity to find this body.

My thinking is that everyone is giving KC too much credit for planning. Most searches were in areas where a body would be hidden with some planning.

She didn't expect the police to be called, she threw out the contents of her trunk as fast as she could, then went right back to her texting addictions, and fantasy life. Never thought her parents would call the police

I totally agree !!

Quote Originally Posted by sassyantique View Post
    It appears to me that there is picture of Caylee in the top right hand corner of the picture that you blew up. Does anyone see that?
    Is what you're seeing sideways, like on it's side, in the photo...if you know what I mean...I also see casey in a flag, at the bottom left hand...I see the flag...red, white, and blue, I see stripes...

Am I losing it?

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Here is our answer as to why the didn't find it on the 11th from a poster here on the 11th

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=15
    I thought that quote was in regards to a foul smell by some people at a gas station about 3 miles from the A's home.

Lanie

It appears to me that there is picture of Caylee in the top right hand corner of the picture that you blew up. Does anyone see that?
    All I see is really blurry stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    Try this. I took the original crime scene photo and cropped it, zoomed in, and turned it sideways. It is still very difficult to make out details, but perhaps from that angle you can see what we are talking about. It looks like a man standing in a pose. You can see his hand fairly well.

Edit> Sorry it came out so big...I am new to TinyPic!
    Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

1. If it's the older gentlemen some are talking about - what is up with the eyes? Clearly indoor pic so why the sunglasses if that is what they are? I don't believe it is a man.

2. If this photo is KC in a flag costume it appears that it would have had to have been taken from above right? How does that happen at a party? Also,her hair was down at that party - no appearance of that in this pic and I believe at that party, the blue part of the flag was at her top. The head is way too far out of proportion (too big) for this to be her.

3. This is Caylee. Facing to her right, her left arm bent at the elbow and she is holding something. Looks like a diaper or white shorts and a longer sort of top. Hair in those pigtails she wore when younger and maybe some sunglasses. Looks like a lot of other pics of her when younger that all seem to have been taken in the same place in the house - in front of the couch. You can see three background items by different color - the carpeting, the wall and an object to the right which I am thinking is the couch.

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????

Yes indeed...I have been messing with this photo, trying to clear things up, and trying different tones, that is definitely a photo of Caylee in the upper right hand corner. If you shrink the photo down, you can see it much clearer...it's haunting to me. Her little mouth does not look right.

Quote Originally Posted by regnissik View Post
    Ok havn't read through all the posts yet to see if anyone else thinks this but I think this pic is of Casey in the flag costume at the no clothes party.
    Interesting. Could be. That picture (the one you are referring to) is number 8 on this link. Does anyone know how to do a side-by-side???

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...8.photogallery

I'm beginning to think you are all right about the photo of KC in the flag.
    There were some photos like that in the car because CA found one after she got the car back and was angry about it.

Maybe KC didn't get all the photos out of the car. With her usual lack of attention to detail she just tossed some of the photos.

Here are some of the photos from that night, tho' I can't match up any of these--I'm sure there were others too:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

I think KC was very proud of this party dress. The date seems to have been May 25th for the party and if she stole the duct tape that could mean premeditation.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    Try this. I took the original crime scene photo and cropped it, zoomed in, and turned it sideways. It is still very difficult to make out details, but perhaps from that angle you can see what we are talking about. It looks like a man standing in a pose. You can see his hand fairly well.

Edit> Sorry it came out so big...I am new to TinyPic!
    oh my gosh.....I just looked at this...and I can clearly see lots of photos....I see the one everyone is talking about right next to the yellow book....I see a photo on top of the yellow book...that looks like the photo where KC and Caylee is looking at each other in the bath room with the bunny ears....and then up to the top right hand side I see a Pic with Caylees face....then at the bottom ride side I see some kind of checker type frame......
    Last edited by TakeNote; 12-22-2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: edit

All the way to the top on the right of this cropped photo is Caylee's face. Clear as a bell. I don't see anthing else.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    oh my gosh.....I just looked at this...and I can clearly see lots of photos....I see the one everyone is talking about right next to the yellow book....I see a photo on top of the yellow book...that looks like the photo where KC and Caylee is looking at each other in the bath room with the bunny ears....and then up to the top right hand side I see a Pic with Caylees face....then at the bottom ride side I see some kind of checker type frame......
    If that is a frame that would make sense as to why they would take picture frames from the house. Maybe they were matching frames.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    Looking at this picture ..go up from the bottom aprox. one half inch from the center of bottom and just to the left. There appears to be caylees face with a red balloon next to face on her right side , also just above that square seems to be a picture of one of the yorkies. I think this may have been a colage put together with some kind of ginham material..

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Looking at this picture ..go up from the bottom aprox. one half inch from the center of bottom and just to the left. There appears to be caylees face with a red balloon next to face on her right side , also just above that square seems to be a picture of one of the yorkies. I think this may have been a colage put together with some kind of ginham material..
    Well in the pic from the greta show...there were colages up on the wall in the two rooms that they showed! That would make since....does anyone have anymore pics that we could look into the pics to see if we see any of these pics.....or colage....other then the greta ones? and I always thought that the purchase that she had was not for the movies but for a fabric store...

across from the checker-frame...I see what looks like a red rose with a long green stem

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast