Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Crime scene photos #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Why not Caylee's favorite doll? That just bugs me. I don't think KC was sentimental about the doll, or she wouldn't have just kept it in the car with other trash. Just something I think about. I think the boots in the car make sense now. It was June, too hot to wear them out, but if you are going into these woods, with snakes, water, spiders, you may want foot ware.
    Great observation...

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohabi View Post
    Here you go

Is that a plush monkey backpack? The thought is so disturbing...

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Why not Caylee's favorite doll? That just bugs me. I don't think KC was sentimental about the doll, or she wouldn't have just kept it in the car with other trash. Just something I think about. I think the boots in the car make sense now. It was June, too hot to wear them out, but if you are going into these woods, with snakes, water, spiders, you may want foot ware.
    The power of her mind is amazing!! Could any of us have gone dancing in the same boots we used to discard our baby? Of course not, yet KC was able to turn off any connection these boots had with that act and have a merry old time!! UN-FRIGGEN-BELIEVABLE!!

This section of the woods was nothing more than a trash dump next to the swamp. The kids did not hang out in this section, I don't think. It was too overgrown and full of snakes. They probably hung out on higher ground.

We're talking about a woman who is suspected of keeping a drugged baby in the trunk of a car along with gas cans and old pizza boxes.

She knew she was leaving poor Caylee in a dump full of snakes, IMO.

This section of the woods was nothing more than a trash dump next to the swamp. The kids did not hang out in this section, I don't think. It was too overgrown and full of snakes. They probably hung out on higher ground.

We're talking about a woman who is suspected of keeping a drugged baby in the trunk of a car along with gas cans and old pizza boxes.

She knew she was leaving poor Caylee in a dump full of snakes, IMO.

Actually, it sorta looks like "Babydoll" face down, feet towards the camera, arm extended, hand visible.
    That is exactly what it looks like to me. I would almost bet my paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Is that a plush monkey backpack? The thought is so disturbing...
    I think that is the tiger, just a different angle.

Sorry this may have been discussed. Have you noticed in the areial photos there are blue tents by the school.

(Sorry I dont have time to read through this entire thread, I tried searching. This is why I think the merging is going a little overboard. When there are pages and pages of something dicussed in a thread with a broad topic I don't get why it can't be its own thread.)[IMG][/IMG] I remember a closer pic showed flags too.

Any chance the blue thing is the bathing suit in this below pic? Hope the pics work! (the pink blanket she is lying on looks similar to a pink item found in Blanchard Park in the pic on the far right - been discussed elsewhere)

bluewoods.jpg cayleetowel.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    Any chance the blue thing is the bathing suit in this below pic? Hope the pics work! (the pink blanket she is lying on looks similar to a pink item found in Blanchard Park in the pic on the far right - been discussed elsewhere)

This is discussed I think its the digging items found thread. Someone had an extreme closeup I think and it looks camflaged....This pic should have its own thread.

The boys who found the "bomb" said they went through an unlocked gate. Has anyone located this, could it be here

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    The boys who found the "bomb" said they went through an unlocked gate. Has anyone located this, could it be here

I was under the impression that it was past the dead end part of the road, but not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post

What you have circled is the back yard of the home that sits at the corner of Suburban and Hopespring.

My recall is the same as CarrieBean's.

Here you go

This picture Caylee is holding a stuffed rabbit that could possibly be the stuffed animal in the crime scene photo[IMG]

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/popup?id=5729404&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=4[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I was under the impression that it was past the dead end part of the road, but not positive.
    You are right, if you keep going north in the picture it dead ends and there is a gate at the end. The gate is big enough that when open you can drive a car back there.

I'm wondering if I will need a 12 step program after the trial. Here it is, Christmas Eve and I am checking the threads. Before this, I didn't know what a thread was, unless I was putting it in my sewing machine.

We discussed the blue thing earlier in this thread. I think that it is more likely crime scene gloves left by LE. If you follow the picture from the earlier stage to the later stage of the "excavation"...you will see they are not there, then there, then not there again. I remember distinctly at least one pic where you could see them...but all of the surrounding ground was already dug up and cleared - yet the blue thing was there. It is doubtful it still would be at that point. At least in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    We discussed the blue thing earlier in this thread. I think that it is more likely crime scene gloves left by LE. If you follow the picture from the earlier stage to the later stage of the "excavation"...you will see they are not there, then there, then not there again. I remember distinctly at least one pic where you could see them...but all of the surrounding ground was already dug up and cleared - yet the blue thing was there. It is doubtful it still would be at that point. At least in my mind.
    It looks like latex blue gloves, or a deflated balloon maybe?
    Last edited by Skully; 12-24-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: typo

The blue thing may well be the bathing suit that's in the picture. It looks like it.

Any chance the blue thing is the bathing suit in this below pic?
    [ATTACH]1095
    (Respectfully snipped by me to also ask about the blue thing in the picture).

I know the discussion was that it was probably gloves, but I also remember that Caylee was wearing that color top when she was at the nursing home:

God, I look at that picture and I just want to cry. She was so beautiful, how could this happen?

Yes, that does look like her top. She wore that color a lot, could be any one of her little cloths.

God, I look at that picture and I just want to cry. She was so beautiful, how could this happen?

Yes, that does look like her top. She wore that color a lot, could be any one of her little cloths.
    I know she wore blue and her swimsuit in the picture was blue, but I still have a hard time believing LE would leave crucial evidence like clothes lying around the crime scene while they proceeded to dig up all the earth in the area. Certainly they would mark and remove major items like that before risking contamination of the item by digging all around it. And you can see the item there after the ground has been dug up and the grids posted, etc. I still maintain the most likely explanation is something left by LE like a pile of gloves.

Well, this takes me back to my favorite little magazine when I was a kid, HIGHLIGHTS and the best part was findings the things is the picture. "Can you spot a ___?" The blue thing on the ground is nothing of any importance or it would have been taken; at least that is how I see it. I think I see a striped fluffie and the book.

I can see the blue thing either being a bag, trash, or the bathing suit.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

so is the school part of the crime scene????
    Why the tents and flags there?

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast