Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Meter Reader

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    I've been on her since the beginning. Is it the video when they did the search in the backyard?
    I'm not sure-it was some guy's website, it was quite long, it videoed the house and the yard and then out the back for quite far out to the thick of the woods or swamps or whatever its called... I wish I'd kept all links -this guy was insinuating Caylee was there -was just wondering if the meter reader was influenced by that or knows the person who filmed it

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    I'm not sure-it was some guy's website, it was quite long, it videoed the house and the yard and then out the back for quite far out to the thick of the woods or swamps or whatever its called... I wish I'd kept all links -this guy was insinuating Caylee was there -was just wondering if the meter reader was influenced by that or knows the person who filmed it
    You saw it on here? Have you done a search?
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

cnnhl announcing phone calls from Reader being released

Meter reader's Aug. 911 calls

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Meter reader's Aug. 911 calls

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html
    Oh wow. Thanks! Off to listen.

news on meter reader on cnn hl news

Natisha and Mike Brooks talking about it now on cnn hl news--
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

So why did that second call come in at nearly 11:30 at night?

All I have to say is that those deputies really need to be either fired or placed on leave. She could have been found in Aug by a concern citizen but the deputies did not do their jobs.

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

O.k., these calls are kind of weird.

First call, said he spotted something white. He said, "I'm not saying it's Caylee..."

Second call, he says he something round and white under a tree. Did he see the skull back then? Hmmm... He doesn't want to call the Caylee tipline, because he is a county employee. He wants to remain annonymous, but says he won't if, "they find a freakin' body."

I think the Meter Reader is on the up and up, but these calls weren't exactly what I expected. Not sure why, but they are a little odd.

That first call certainly was confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    You saw it on here? Have you done a search?

Yeah it was discussed quite a few times at the time and linked to quite a lot but I've done a few searches and can't seem to find anything. I'll try to take longer tomorrow and look-thanks anyway

Did they cut the part out of the first and second calls where he says he saw a grey bag? I never heard him actually say that, but there is a spot in each call where it sounds like when he is talking about what he saw, whatever it was was cut out of the recording. Why would they do that? The grey bag is listed on the PDF of the call details.

I think what is setting everyone hinky meter off is it is clear that this was not visible from the street, he wasn't out peeing in the woods. He was searching an area he suspected on county time.

hmm, wonder if there was another call before the 13th.. or on the 13th
    He was,it seems, in his own car not the county truck. day off?

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    O.k., these calls are kind of weird.

First call, said he spotted something white. He said, "I'm not saying it's Caylee..."

Second call, he says he something round and white under a tree. Did he see the skull back then? Hmmm... He doesn't want to call the Caylee tipline, because he is a county employee. He wants to remain annonymous, but says he won't if, "they find a freakin' body."

I think the Meter Reader is on the up and up, but these calls weren't exactly what I expected. Not sure why, but they are a little odd.
    She was wrapped in something white, I believe a cover. The only thing I find weird is the deputies and KC. He didn't know where he was and couldn't name the roads. I don't see the big deal here. How would anyone act if they thought they found Caylee? Wouldn't be like sitting down for tea and talking. He was probably going crazy. I would.

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast