Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this happens. I really want to hear what he has to say about this.

It would be so great if this actually happens! I'm forever the pessimist, though...I'm not going to be surprised if the guy never shows his face.

From the way NG covered it last night, it sounds more like its OCSO that should be under fire....even a detective dismissed the tip, because the dogs that had been out there never alerted to anything. What a shame!

Sounds like Mr. Meter-Reader was curious, and went back to see if the bag was still there. I'm sure he didn't expect to find the bag (or its grizzly contents) just sitting out there.:confused:

Once the name of meter reader is released today it should be a wild day in the tabloids, news, and message boards. channel 13 in our local orlando area said it would be announced today as I type this post. once name is out we can look up clerk of court records for areas to find any info on his past. the areas could include, orange county, seminole, osceola, volusia,and outside areas such as marion county, lake county. if its a common name such as gonzales -lol--we may have hard time trying to find out if he has any prior court records. could be as simple as divorce or traffic. not saying this would be major clue of his background but it could bring some interesting sleuthing.

the one thing that bothers me is both jessica lunsford and caylee were both CLOSE TO HOME. next time -we should look in the place so obvious we would never think it could be so close. hope there is no more next time ,but there will always be.

they have said slaying in news--is it just me that imagines slaying means more than just duct tape with chemicals?

as a local of orlando area I hear local conversations in public places as people discuss case. today i had the cable guy out to fix my tv remote. channel 13 was on and he started talking about case. he had no idea i post on boards. it is interesting to hear others views. I asked if he followed case. he said only on tv. no matter who I talk to they all say this is bizare case.

channel 13 again says we expect to learn name soon. anyone think casey knew him once upon a time??tv just said admin investigation to start--he is not considered suspect and he has cooperated.orange county web site still down . server crashed. news 13 .com has pics. they are saying 17 kids missing from central fl IF THIS TURNS OUT TO NOT BE CAYLEE!

Once the name of meter reader is released today it should be a wild day in the tabloids, news, and message boards. channel 13 in our local orlando area said it would be announced today as I type this post. once name is out we can look up clerk of court records for areas to find any info on his past. the areas could include, orange county, seminole, osceola, volusia,and outside areas such as marion county, lake county. if its a common name such as gonzales -lol--we may have hard time trying to find out if he has any prior court records. could be as simple as divorce or traffic. not saying this would be major clue of his background but it could bring some interesting sleuthing.

the one thing that bothers me is both jessica lunsford and caylee were both CLOSE TO HOME. next time -we should look in the place so obvious we would never think it could be so close. hope there is no more next time ,but there will always be.

they have said slaying in news--is it just me that imagines slaying means more than just duct tape with chemicals?

as a local of orlando area I hear local conversationsin public palces as people discuss case. today i had the cable guy out to fix my tv remote. channel 13 was on and he started talking about case. he had no idea i post on boards. it is interesting to hear others views. I asked if he followed case. he said only on tv. no matter who I talk to they all say this is bizare case.

channel 13 again says we expect to learn name soon. tv just said admin investigation to start--he is not considered suspect and he has cooperated.orange county web site still down . server crashed. news 13 .com has pics. they are saying 17 kids missing from central fl IF THIS TURNS OUT TO NOT BE CAYLEE!

Most bodies they say are recovered within 5 miles of where they were abducted. I think police may have missed this one. But the fact that this guy returned back to a scene he was told was cleared bothers me more. This guy needs to be throughly investigated.

Jessica Lunsford was a VERY different case than this.

Jessica Lunsford was a VERY different case than this.
yes , it certainly was different.I was on the thought of both being searched for and both found CLOSE TO HOME. The one thing I think of in both cases is heaven must have a special place for children killed and left in garbage bags. bless the child. I tend to think of these two little girls -both beautiful souls, together in heaven. one sings sun will come out tommorow and other sings you are my sunshine. please do not take my sunshine away. tears for both

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

the meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in august. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, i can see how caylee was unfindable as tim miller put it. Thank god this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. Ocso was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of june. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

amen !!!

I don't think this MR was anything more then a concerned citizen. I think he was as emotionally invested in this case as we are. It was stated on NG last night that he called in those 3 tips, then when he was assigned this area for his job again, he decided to go have another look. Maybe HIS hinky meter was going off. Maybe something nagging at him inside sent him to have another look. I don't think this poor guy did anything wrong.
I seriously think if I had called in 3 tips and never heard a word about them again, I would go back to the area to look too. My curiosity would get the best of me.

Most bodies they say are recovered within 5 miles of where they were abducted. I think police may have missed this one. But the fact that this guy returned back to a scene he was told was cleared bothers me more. This guy needs to be throughly investigated.
ITA.. it has personally made me question things.. Even if he had nothing to do with it the fact that it was called in and searched before will help Caseys case. IMO

I don't think this MR was anything more then a concerned citizen. I think he was as emotionally invested in this case as we are. It was stated on NG last night that he called in those 3 tips, then when he was assigned this area for his job again, he decided to go have another look. Maybe HIS hinky meter was going off. Maybe something nagging at him inside sent him to have another look. I don't think this poor guy did anything wrong.
I seriously think if I had called in 3 tips and never heard a word about them again, I would go back to the area to look too. My curiosity would get the best of me.

ITA--I think LE dropped the ball on this one. If they (LE) had followed up properly, think of the evidence (and probable cause of death) they could have found. Burns me up!!! JMO

OK I am confused? I thought we knew that his name was something along the lines of German G?

OK I am confused? I thought we knew that his name was something along the lines of German Gonzales?

As far as I know, that was a silly name someone put up to be funny and for some strange reason people fell for it and ran with it. I thought it was quite funny considering the psychic tip. How anyone would have taken that name seriously is beyond me, but the cyber rumor mills have a way of creating the outlandish fictional "truths" that keep getting repeated.

We will know the name after 2pm today.

the meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in august. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, i can see how caylee was unfindable as tim miller put it. Thank god this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. Ocso was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of june. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

jackpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member