1247 users online (264 members and 983 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!#2

Continue here

Thread 1

So has it been established that the meter readers name was in fact not, 'G******Z'?

NB: JB, is it ok in this situation to use the last name or not? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post
    So has it been established that the meter readers name was in fact not, 'G******Z'?

NB: JB, is it ok in this situation to use the last name or not? Thanks.
    Another link not available. Don't know if there might be a mention this morning in the updates thread. I'll see if I can find the post detailing the report though. BRB.

Infestations, venomous snakes, poisonous spiders, camouflaged scorpions, growth that can rip a person apart? Those teens partying in the zone sure are brave little buggers.

JoAnn_W

Has anyone checked the tips that were released back in Oct? I've been checking and I haven't yet found any type of tip involving a meter reader or Orange County worker and a bag in that particular area. Perhaps those tips weren't released? Or maybe I'm just not seeing them because there are so many.... Anyone else checking? Thanks.

Here's where I've been checking for tips from Aug 11th, 12th and 13th. If anyone knows of any other places to check, please let me know 'cause it's not easy sifting through all 1500 tips again...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

and....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...highlight=tips

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,984428.story

It is "baffling that the sheriff's department wouldn't have found a body, if it was indeed there in August," he said. (A's atty)

NO,your clients behaviour is BAFFLING if you ask me.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Another link not available. Don't know if there might be a mention this morning in the updates thread. I'll see if I can find the post detailing the report though. BRB.
    Hey SuziQ,

I did some research & your right about the Video of the Flooded area.

I only saw what Fox showed a few nights ago when they said that the area was not Flooded but I just found the report of them recanting the story.

Thanks for keeping me informed

I'm trying to hunt down a video from Fox yesterday regarding their backpeddle. The only one I've found so far, is at the link below where Phil Keating states that the footage is 75 yards away.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...1b18b7ea0a1398

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Hey SuziQ,

I did some research & your right about the Video of the Flooded area.

I only saw what Fox showed a few nights ago when they said that the area was not Flooded but I just found the report of them recanting the story.

Thanks for keeping me informed
    Can you post the link? Because I think people understandibly still view the original report as accurate. I mean they ran it all over Fox, then there's only one little blip recanting. Thanks!

The meter reader possibly wasn't taken seriously by LE because he wasn't an "official bag finder" -- part of LE or the designated (sanctioned) search parties -- Equusearch and LP's group. After all, how would he know what a body wrapped in a bag looks or smells like, he didn't have any training.

Years ago, as I posted on here months back, I was a regular contributor to an on-line forum searching for the body of a missing person. Some people posting on-line were also part of the official search group. And a few of those people wanted to conduct their own searches independently because we all had suspicions that the areas weren't covered sufficiently. They were not allowed to do this, LE saying that those areas had been cleared and blocked to them. I feel that if they had been allowed to search on their own, the body would have been found months earlier than it was.

In summation, I think this meter reader could be one of those brave souls who followed his own insight, intuitive or otherwise and went back to look himself, even though he knew he might risk being suspected of involvement in the crime.

What I don't understand

The part about the tip from the meter reader that just baffled me was they said his first tip said the bag was on the road. If that was in August surely someone else saw the bag. Who would not have noticed a large trash bag along the road when alittle girl was missing right up the street? I am also very curious as to why if this meter reader noticied the bag back in august he never looked inside if he suspected it was a body? Also, why tell the police this time he noticied while taking a leak?

Quote Originally Posted by warbuckle View Post
    The part about the tip from the meter reader that just baffled me was they said his first tip said the bag was on the road. If that was in August surely someone else saw the bag. Who would not have noticed a large trash bag along the road when alittle girl was missing right up the street? I am also very curious as to why if this meter reader noticied the bag back in august he never looked inside if he suspected it was a body? Also, why tell the police this time he noticied while taking a leak?
    *bringing my post over from the 1st thread*

What if......?

Back then when they found the remains Beary used at some point the word "exhumed".
    Even the reporter was surprised and asked something like "what do you mean,was it burried" (don't recall exactly)
    He said NO.

What if this meter reader was searching on his own trying to find the source of that smell and started digging?He found the bag,called LE and LE is not releasing this tiny detail.

Just speculation.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

I think the bag he saw back then was a differant bag.. Ive bene reading and trying to figure this out.. and seems i read somewhere that there was a bag with old clothes and toys found. I read that the bag that was beside the road was a grey trash bag and the bag they found the bones etc in was a black bag..

This thing has more twist and turns that I can figure out..
    We need a statement from someone with all the facts.. and even then its confusing.

I am only speculating, but he may have been told by the police to NOT search for the bag. Do you remember the tipster who supposedly saw KC coming out of the woods with a shovel? Didn't the police tell him to stay away from the area after he reported it? I think we speculated that there was a fear of him planting evidence or something.

If this is the case, then the meter reader probably tried to stay away but couldn't help himself, hence the "taking a leak" story. It's the only explanation I could come up with that didn't sound too hinky.

Here's where words are misconstrued. OK, have to go back and look, but didn't he say "along the side of the road."

He could have meant further into the woods. LE could have thought right up next to the road and didn't go in further.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast