1343 users online (243 members and 1100 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.12.19 Casey's Request to Search in Secret

The remains have been found (pending positive ID), we've learned the discovery site is 15 houses away from the A house and slowly details are emerging from where the remains were found.

With this in mind, what are your thoughts/opinions, now, about KC's prior request to search in secret?
    "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.'"
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Wanting isnt getting - KC will be learning this lesson over and over again the next
    several months.

I could hypothsize that she wanted to "stumble upon" the finding, and put on a big display, crying, nanny did it, etc.

But really, when have you ever heard of an alleged perp "looking" for someone they alledgedly do not know whom they are with and where they are? Would you want a perp and her defense "finding" the crime scene? Lol! Have to laugh at that one too.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

she wanted the body found for sure
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

the only thing I can think of is she wanted to move the body perhaps deeper in the woods or somewhere where she knows nobody would ever find her... I still can't believe she "dumped" Caylee just 12 ft. from the side of the road, she had to know Caylee would be found.

Quote Originally Posted by irishinme View Post
    The remains have been found (pending positive ID), we've learned the discovery site is 15 houses away from the A house and slowly details are emerging from where the remains were found.

With this in mind, what are your thoughts/opinions, now, about KC's prior request to search in secret?
    It was one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind when Caylee was found. I seriously think she wanted to move her body to a more secret location. I hope the DA brings this up at trial because as a juror, it would be another piece of circumstantial evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    she wanted the body found for sure

interesting b/c I don't think she ever wanted Caylee found... her lawyers know it would be a harder case to prove without a body and she could carry on w/ the nanny story much longer and possibly receive less of a sentence. now there is so much evidence that hopefully links her to the crime scene and poor Caylee's body.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I could hypothsize that she wanted to "stumble upon" the finding, and put on a big display, crying, nanny did it, etc.

But really, when have you ever heard of an alleged perp "looking" for someone they alledgedly do not know whom they are with and where they are? Would you want a perp and her defense "finding" the crime scene? Lol! Have to laugh at that one too.

As unlikely as it is that JB would want such a scenerio, it is highly likely that this is just what KC had in mind. When this all got started and KC was the "sole fountain of information" for her family, she enjoyed the spotlight, even from jail. As the case drags on and nothing new happens, even KC gets tired of the routine. A scene like you describe above would be just what KC would dream up for reclaiming the spotlight. It's really an odd world we live in....

Is it possible that someone could have gone through the Anthony's backyard (meaning KC), into the woods to the body? I can't tell by the pictures if the wooded area goes down that far. But supposing it does, is it possible that KC could have snuck out the back, and managed to pull the body further away from the street? Or made sure it was covered well?

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I feel her motive was to stumble over Caylees body and carry on like a distraut mother. She had probably praticed in a mirror grieving mother faces she saw on the internet. She couldn't have moved the body because she was wearing an ankle braclet.

Quote Originally Posted by irishinme View Post

She wanted a chance to move the body. I'm not sure how she would have accomplished that, but I think that was her plan.

Or Casey wanted to check to make sure her remains were still hidden.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    This whole thing was misconstrued from the get-go. Media hype IMO.

From prior to KC being released from jail the FIRST time Jose wanted to be able to take her to key points of interest, he wanted her to show him the same places she showed LE. He was NEVER asking for her to go out to search, let alone in secret.

This was in an article from the very beginning of the case, I'll find it and post it for you all. I'll also find and post what his actual motion was that he argued prior to her being indicted on Murder charges.

brb
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

I think she wanted to move the body to be sure it was not found.

I really have no idea what she wanted.I think it's pretty scary,trying to get into her head to try and figure out what she was thinking.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast