OCSO announces 2PM presser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manatee

Reaction score
Just reported by Kathy B on fox 35. link is not up yet

I wonder if they're going to announce the DNA results.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

snipped...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There are major developments happening Friday in the case against Casey. Eyewitness News has learned a child's remains could have been found months ago and the identity of the meter reader who found them has been uncovered. But even bigger, the identity of the child whose remains were found may be released.

All signs are that some big news is about to be released. The sheriff's office is making arrangements for WFTV (and WFTV.com) to go live from their upstairs conference room Friday afternoon, which is very rare

of alll days for the presser. christmas party day at the schools.grrr

of alll days for the presser. christmas party day at the schools.grrr

Yes, the holidays won't be the same for many people due to losing that precious angel (Caylee).

That video of her singing You Are My Sunshine makes me weep every time!

They have to annouce something that will make their mistakes not even matter. Like, officially identifying the remains plus cause of death.

I am on the edge of my seat right now.. this poor baby girl needs to be laid to rest finally....... *crosses fingers*

I wonder if LE has paid a visit to George and Cindy's home this morning. I know that they would be notified of the remains being id'd as Caylee's prior to any televised press conference.
And down at the jail this afternoon... the 'academy award winning' murderer will be requesting for more Xanax, as I'm sure we'll hear she experienced another panic/anxiety attack at the announcement of the id.:furious::behindbar!!!

I wonder if LE has paid a visit to George and Cindy's home this morning. I know that they would be notified of the remains being id'd as Caylee's prior to any televised press conference.
And down at the jail this afternoon... the 'academy award winning' murderer will be requesting for more Xanax, as I'm sure we'll hear she experienced another panic/anxiety attack at the announcement of the id.:furious::behindbar!!!

Hi Sweetmop, I did hear the other day the answer to your question.

They will notify the next of kin which is Casey and not the grandparents. At least that is what the obligation of LE is upon ID'ing the remains.

Yes, the holidays won't be the same for many people due to losing that precious angel (Caylee).

That video of her singing You Are My Sunshine makes me weep every time!
Yes, that is the sweetest video, and that little cherub voiced Caylee is such a beautiful, adorable child. It breaks my heart to see. How anyone, let alone her own mother,could harm a hair on her little head, I don't simply do not comprehend it at all!
I believe that some people are just plain old evil, any time I see a picture of Casey, or see a video of Casey talking, I honestly feel I'm looking at pure evil!

Closing this thread as there was already a thread posted earlier than this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong