Results to be announced in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGunner

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Just heard on Headline News that there will be an announcement by the medical examiner in one hour.
Meter Reader around 3 this afternoon.

yup. This will be a long hour. Would it be a surprise if this is NOT Caylee?

Thanks, TopGunner!
I heard that also. It is time now that we know if these remains were Caylee's. I mean a definative, official confirmation as opposed to our feeling it is.

What time Eastern time? You said it is at 3:00 - it is 1:00 here (Florida) - what channel????? more more tell me more!

I know the server is going to crash, but I hope it doesnt. I wish we could block all the non-registered people for things like this.

thank you sarah. Wow... I cannot believe it. I hope everything works out in this case.

It was also just reported that there is a picture of Caylee on the stage where the announcement is to be made.

Fox news.

ther is a pic of Caylee on the stage where thay are going to make that announcment

Fox News just had a clip before they went to commercial of the podium already set up. They also said that there is a picture of Caylee up on stage there.

Sorry - trying to follow the show.

2:00 est is the announcement about the results of findings.

3:00 the meter man guy will be addressed.

Two seperate announcments

so what time is it going to be - 1 or 3??? If it is 1, we are late.

I know the server is going to crash, but I hope it doesnt. I wish we could block all the non-registered people for things like this.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I need this place when there are big announcements. :)

Fox News just had a clip before they went to commercial of the podium already set up. They also said that there is a picture of Caylee up on stage there.

awwww this makes me so sad... yet i want this to be the end so she can rest in peace finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine